The mkiv Supra Owners Club

fast and furious 4

w41k3r

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to c fast and i was looking for a parking spot at Cineworld in Sheffield when a car came flying round the corner of the 1 way system and just mist me by a lucky couple of inch but i had stampped on the brakes and the girl behind me ran straight into the back of me ! :( lets say i was not happy lol so now i have a two toned back bumper black and (corsa) silver !

apart from that film was brill lol !

Hope she paid up mate.

Hope she paid up mate.

she tried to say it was my fault and a young lad like me shouldnt have a big fancy car like that lol ! i was wanting to laff at the cheek but just felt like crying ! only had it 2weeks and that happened and heater matrix has packed in lol ! she guna pay up tho !

she tried to say it was my fault and a young lad like me shouldnt have a big fancy car like that lol ! i was wanting to laff at the cheek but just felt like crying ! only had it 2weeks and that happened and heater matrix has packed in lol ! she guna pay up tho !

dacky20 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

dacky20 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Good stuff!

Hope you get it sorted :)

Meh. That about describes it for me.

Massively upsetting because it's tear jerkingly apparently how old Vin has got :cry:

For the first hour I thought I'd made a massive mistake in going, but it improved towards the end.

Suprised to hear a mention of 5/6th film in this thread though, for me they tied it all up and drew a line under them all.

For me it was too desperate, like they had picked the popular bits from the other films and reworked them (badly) and re-used them.

I dunno, it wasn't great.

I was worried they were going to try to make it too similar to the first one but they did not make that mistake. The characters seemed to have matured about right for the fact that it was set 5 years after the first one although Letty looked a bit fat and ugly.

I loved the film and I will see it again and get it on Bluray when it comes out.

I told my wife I was a bit dissappointed with the gratuitous lesbian scenes but I don't think they ruined it for me!

Well I wasn't going to go, until I read this descriptive text (online) at my local Vue Cinema in Watford.

"...Contains strong action, violence and sexualised posing..."

Sounds superb. I'll be there for tonight's 9pm showing.

Well here is the proof that Fast and Furious 5 is on the way

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2009/04/fast-and-furious-5-already-revving-production-engines.html

There is also a link to a radio chat with Paul Walker confirming it

Lets hope they remember to put some cars in this next one and leave all that american muscle crap out of it. Oh and some street racing could be good.

I was surprised too. i loved it. I saw a making of type thing the other day on the tv and it was very interesting and made me excited to see it.

Wasnt too keen on the first sequence to be honest, seemed like it was just there for the action and didnt fit into the story very much, it would have been fine without it, or at least without the close escape bit, they could have just got away with it without anything bad happening :p.

I did like how they linked in with the guy from tokyo drift right after that though.

The tunnels were a bit silly and it was a bit OTT in terms of action in some places but better than a lot of films i see. Even things like james bond have jumped on the unrealistic special effects bandwaggon. At least they only did this in one or 2 places.

I cant wait for the next one. I saw the ending and it made me very excited. The look of "Thats my boy/Not this shit again" on toretto's face was classic.

I hope they keep the same cast and directors and stuff and dont go all tokyo drift on us again.

The acting has also got a lot better. Especialy vin diesel's. He almost showed some emotion at times!