• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just got in and was disapointed with it

No supras lots of american V8s

First one was and will always be the best

crap, no supra`s although juicy skyline

Why disappointed? :blink:

It's not a movie about Supras ffs. Also, while I'm at it I'd certainly rather an old american muscle car than a Supra but perhaps that's just me.

Take your Supra blonkers off for a minute guys please.

i liked it. didnt like the cars too much though. the american muscle cars were good (the torrino for example, which would've been better if clint eastwood was driving :D).

wtf was going on with that rally spec scooby doo?

and the porsche :drool:

also, why pick the r34 when they could have used the R35 :search:

apart from all that its a good film :D

Why disappointed? :blink:

It's not a movie about Supras ffs. Also, while I'm at it I'd certainly rather an old american muscle car than a Supra but perhaps that's just me.

Take your Supra blonkers off for a minute guys please.

Where do you get supra blonkers from e-bay:D, & this is a supra owners club? not Damn Yankees (muscle car club):p:D

i cant believe so many people thought it was good, i personally, and so did alot of other people in the cinema think it was the poorest one yet, barely any racing.

its ok if you into lesbians i guess. probably more girl on girl in this with boobs and ass then there is in lesbian vampire slayers.

so glad my ticket was free.

I liked it a lot, more of a storyline than the others, worth watching definately

I thought the opposite, the story really sucked. They seem to have forgotton the reason the first film was so sucessfull, ie it was about street racing and the story went around that. And how many times can you get sacked from the police in America and break loads of laws but still end up on the FBI. The film was really slow in places and started to drag. And how many times did Paul Walker get punched in the face by Vin Diesel and yet not a single mark on his face. And car wise there was a GTR but what happened to the rest of the suped up Jap cars that made the first film. F&F1 was a fantastic film. No 2 should never have been made, No 3 was ok but didnt really follow on from anything and now this poor excuss of a follow up. And the end scene looks like its been left open for more to follow. Maybe i am being harsh but at times i really got bored with this one and yet i still love watching the original.

I went to c fast and i was looking for a parking spot at Cineworld in Sheffield when a car came flying round the corner of the 1 way system and just mist me by a lucky couple of inch but i had stampped on the brakes and the girl behind me ran straight into the back of me ! :( lets say i was not happy lol so now i have a two toned back bumper black and (corsa) silver !

apart from that film was brill lol !