The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Refurbished Headlights with Clear Lenses and Facelift Style On Ebay

Scott

have they had the replacement lenses fitted or just cleaned up?

Its the clear lens modification thats been done to them. There was a group buy a while back to buy the lenses.

You say these are only good for shows - no good for legal road use then? Does this not defeat the object somewhat?

I am not taking the responsibility for selling something as road legal when it is not, the same as when the original seller did them. You can do what you wish with them ;)

What's the frosty scratch like marks on there? Are they external scratches?

Its hard to tell, its almost like heat/stress thats caused it. They are on the inside though.

Edit: For your edit ;)

Tried to keep the bonding as stock looking as possible rather than the mess that i received them with.

If your interested i would do a swap with £50 your way?

The amount of attention the local constabulary have been giving me recently i would want to keep a back up set , just in case . :(

I keep meaning to open the glass ones though and have them painted , once my new d/d comes maybe .

The amount of attention the local constabulary have been giving me recently i would want to keep a back up set , just in case . :(

I keep meaning to open the glass ones though and have them painted , once my new d/d comes maybe .

get a cheap set of j-specs then :D

What's the frosty scratch like marks on there? Are they external scratches?

Also do you have any well lit close up shots of how the lens is bonded?

Are the insides perfect?

Frosty marks are where the plastic has heated up when using the buff to clean them up (mine are the same). Can only see it in certain light

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.