The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woohoo! Weight loss goal achieved!

Homer

Well done sir.

Although you might have to change your little avatar message from "hmm... donuts" to "hmmm... rocket salad". Or something similar.

Or Photoshop your avatar to show a slimline Homer, as I imagine that it is a highly inaccurate depiction of your jowls.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a 'before' and 'after' shot is in order :D

In the 'after' shot can we have you wearing a pair of your old trousers, pulling out the waist band and looking all smug :D

No before shots (I don't have any I'd want to post!), but just for you Mike... ;)

/me struts up to Homer, prods him in the belly and says "Not such the big nam NOW, are ya!" ;)

Good effort mate, the only problem is some of it seems to have come my way! :( I need to get into shape again, I'm nothing like as fit & healthy as I was.

I now run at between 4.5 and 6 miles every evening except when I'm doing Ken Dodd.

ergh!

No before shots (I don't have any I'd want to post!), but just for you Mike... ;)

Spooky, who's holding the camera! ;)

Congratulations Darryl, thats some achievment, I bet you feel a lot better for it, hate to say it but thats only half the battle the other half is staying at a good weight and eating healthyly (is that a word?) from now on.

Well done man.

Bob.