The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sons buying a Pony

TNT

My lads just got back from Iraq and has money burning a hole in his pocket. He's been saving for a car, unfortunately he is not a huge fan of Supras. He's kind of retroman albeit he's 21 and is into American muscle. He's searched tinternet and was interested in a 79 Corvette but kinda impractical, he's based in Germany so needs something relatively reliable. He's found this 2003 Mustang and plans to go and see it tomorrow, I've made a list of do and dont's for him and stressed its a buyers market especially for big engined cars. Anyone have any advice for him, I don't know a great deal about Mustangs, He's checked and can get insurance, Oh to be young and well off.

Year: 2003

Make: FORD

Model: Mustang GT Coupe

Drive: RWD

Engine: 4.6L V8

Ext. Colour: Zinc Yellow

Price: £7995

(on the road)

Tax Beater: No

Mileage: 40,000kms

http://www.newport-imports.com/preveh.asp?make=FORD&sort=desc