The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JTS: Silverstone, 31st May

Jason

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOLLOCKS. i totaly forgot about this AGAIN.

If i get a ticket on the 24h ticket line now i guess that means i cant get on the club stand?

edit. i guess phoneing is pointless as i still physicly wouldnt have a ticket. gah!

I think you can still book and pick your ticket up there, and mention that you want to be on the club stand

TNT, do you want to meet at the foley again, say 7 o`clock then meet dunk on the 42 at 20 past?dunk?

Si, As long as the cops don't try and pull us again for robbing the pubs vending machine in the most inconspicous gettaway cars ever. I'll be there at 7.

I think you can still book and pick your ticket up there, and mention that you want to be on the club stand

Thats what im doing, the tickets are usually handed out from a porter cabin in the carpark to the left of the main entrance.

No probs dunk, is there still a petrol station just off j3, do you want to hook up there.

Yes mate the petrol station is approx 300 yrds up the A435 heading to B'ham i'll see you there, its only 59 miles to Silverstone so shouldnt be a problem getting there before 9 am :)

I called to check and they have gone off sale now but i can pay on the door apparently. So ill give that a shot.

Time to clean the car!

Si, As long as the cops don't try and pull us again for robbing the pubs vending machine in the most inconspicous gettaway cars ever. I'll be there at 7.

Si

Just read dunks post, looks like he's going straight to Silverstone for 9am. I have said I will be at McDs to hand out tickets from 8 so we'll probably head straight on down. I take it you are going to McDs as I have your tickets, we leave at 8.45 for Silverstone.

Steve

Is anybody meeting at South Mimms? Im meeting a fair few Z lads there at 7am....

Where would be best place to stand to watch, noob to silverstone!

For the drifting and time attack you can watch from the stands at priory and luffield, just before the pit straight

Well, following four hours yesterday, I started at 10.30 this morning and finished at 9pm. She's looking pretty clean! Fuuniest thing was Ryan (my 13 year old) on his back on a skateboard cleaning the chrome box on the exhaust from undeneath the car. I'm considering taking his skateboard tomorrow and charging for his services:D