The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think about what you are posting!

RedM

If I open one more thread to find an image that is NWS but not in the NWS section, I will not be happy.

Please think about the suitability of your post before hitting send.

be specific - if it was the joke page (assume that as it is now in nws?) what was nws? surely not a cartoon man with udders? :search:

be specific - if it was the joke page (assume that as it is now in nws?) what was nws? surely not a cartoon man with udders? :search:

I'm assuming it was my joke page as it is now in nws.. i'm also guessing my udder man wasn't appropriate. but i also think it was a few other jokes that were in there!.. perhaps udder man topped it off...

Or the rather large lady bungee jumper... :(

I'm assuming it was my joke page as it is now in nws.. i'm also guessing my udder man wasn't appropriate. but i also think it was a few other jokes that were in there!.. perhaps udder man topped it off...

Or the rather large lady bungee jumper... :(

im off to look at that:)