The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Various Bits

tonyhawk

Having gone single (plus a bit of a general clearout), I have a few bits for sale:

• Stock J-spec cams – £25
  • J-spec ECU - £50
  • J-spec 440 injectors - £60
  • 2 x Walbro pumps - £40 each Sold
  • UK Spec 550 injectors - £60 Sold
  • Resistor pack - £15 Sold
  • Polished stock turbo pipework - £50 Sold
  • Used O2 sensor (has about £4000 miles on it) - £25 Sold
  • Mid decat pipe for stock tubbies with boss for wideband sensor - £25 Sold
  • Veilside rear spoiler (silver, some scratches) - £30 Sold
  • J-Spec bonnet, silver, not in brilliant condition; some scratches and a couple of small dents (stones I suspect) thus £25 (collection only) Sold pending confirmation

The bonnet is currently at the body shop and they have told me that they can spray it whatever colour you'd like (and sort out the imperfections) for £150 if that's of any use to anyone?

Any comments or questions please reply or PM me. :)

will the mid de-cat work on an NA and is it the equivalent to a 2nd decat making it universal to the TT + NA ?

if it works on my NA i'll take it :)

Er...not sure :blink:

It's the second decat pipe certainly, and it came off of my TT when I went single, where it was attached to a first decat, but before that it married up to the first cat.

I'm not sure if the NA and TT exhaust is the same, but if it is then yes, it will fit :)

Interseted in the polished stock pipework, Let me know what it is, Cheers :)

It's the 5 pieces of stock turbo pipework that go between the two tubbies for pressurised air and intake, but not the Intercooler hard pipe kit if that makes any sense?

I have piccies of them (attached) when there were first polished up, they need a bit of a clean now, but I'll do that before I ship them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.