The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've got bats flying around outside my bedroom window!

Conrad

Well I thought it was pretty cool anyway! Never seen any in Wolverhampton before! :D

Must be at least 6 of them just darting around in random directions for absolutely no reason. They've never been here before and it's just outside my room they're doing it. We've had a huge influx of some kind of gnat like insect this year, maybe they're feeding on them?

I do live in a farely rural location, there's woods nearby. Anyone know where they sleep during the day? Our roof is quite large so they might be sleeping there.

They are probably in your loft or in your cavities.

We have a problem with them a few years ago. They were aking noises and crapping all over the cars. In the late evening you could see the coing out of a tiny gap in the eves.

I rang a pest control company and they said that they could not touch them as bats are protected. If I rang the council they woud make us a "registered bat colony". I therefore went up into my loft one morning, put my stereo in there and played Metallica's Black album on repeat, full blast and went out to work.

I returned 8 hours later and switched the stereo off. I never heard a sound since....;)

H.

I rang a pest control company and they said that they could not touch them as bats are protected.

A PEST CONTROL company? PEST CONTROL???? (excessive use of punctuation)

Bats and Bees, it's probably illegal to even talk about removing them. Last building I did, we had to carry out a Bat survey prior to any work starting, the survey showed there were no bats in the vicinity yet the Council (Newcastle) still insisted we put up bat boxes to re-home the bats that weren't there.