The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A recently famous 5 Speed NA!!! FOR SALE!

supra_surj

Many changes happened lately!!! Surj when did you get your black TT exachanged, you still thinking about getting a manual TT or plans have chagend now! :)

Dave, gotta have a look at my sup when Im back then mate! no drinking when working on my car though :p

Going in later this month, TRD spoiler, new active spoiler, mop, and a few surprises !! ;)

Dean I can't wait to see it. I know its in good hands with you. Wonder what suprises you have. Mmmmm

Mas, yea things have changed, quite quickly I might add. Needed to the cash spare for starting up my business. Love the Supras to bits but there's always time for another in the future. ;)

Cheers IDO. :)

Many changes happened lately!!! Surj when did you get your black TT exachanged, you still thinking about getting a manual TT or plans have chagend now! :)

Dave, gotta have a look at my sup when Im back then mate! no drinking when working on my car though :p

I never drink and work:tongue: I might spill it:blink::D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.