The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chinchilla got a bit excited...

Stonkin

. Girlfriend has just said 'you got cross with him and made out he was disgusting and yet you wank off in the shower and its ok?'

awww you got cross with him :( clearly as your gf has said you must obviously know how he feels :tongue:

Now i didnt decline this invitation, but, he's clearly gagging for it, as i certainly didnt accept either :)

:rlol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this brings back some memories of my first chinchilla :D

Buy him a jumper - seriously, it worked a treat for the only "entire" male chinchilla I've owned , he can have his way with it and no harm done.

Or you could get him done, its not that bad an op for them to go through and I've had three male chinchillas since which haven't had nearly the same kind of tendancies :D

• 2 months later...

went to the pet shop and spoke to someone who basicly just laughed at me, helpfull :)

But, i have found some stuff on the net, and it could possibly be fur ring (trapped hair under his wotsit) Here's the explanation for those of you enjoying your lunch...

To perform a full examination ...............

1. Two pairs of hands are easier than one - unless you are experienced at doing this.

2. Restrain the chin in a suitable way - wrapping in a towel can help

3. Application of cold water can help reduce any swelling prior to checking - but do be careful not to cause freezer-burns by applying ice directly onto such a tender anatomical part!!

4. Liberally apply a water-soluable lubrication to the penis - such as KY Jelly

5. Gently push the foreskin back

6. Whilst holding the foreskin back - gently pull the penis out of the sheath - it kind of "telescopes" outwards

7. If no fur ring is visible - then apply a little more lubrication - and gently push the penis back in-situ.

If you do see a fur-ring - then GENTLY remove it with your fingers - by gradually "teasing" it apart. This is safer than using scissors. Be very careful when removing a fur-ring and use plenty of lubricant.

8. When you are sure that there is no fur-ring. Carefully pull the foreskin down, back over the penis - making sure it is fully covered - and "pointy-looking" again.

ALWAYS PERFORM THIS PROCEDURE WITH THE UTMOST CARE OR SERIOUS DAMAGE CAN RESULT

Basicly, he's going to a vet, if he thinks im lubing him up with KY he's seriously mistaken :D

went to the pet shop and spoke to someone who basicly just laughed at me, helpfull :)

but, i have found some stuff on the net, and it could possibly be fur ring (trapped hair under his wotsit) here's the explanation for those of you enjoying your lunch...

To perform a full examination ...............

1. Two pairs of hands are easier than one - unless you are experienced at doing this.

2. Restrain the chin in a suitable way - wrapping in a towel can help

3. Application of cold water can help reduce any swelling prior to checking - but do be careful not to cause freezer-burns by applying ice directly onto such a tender anatomical part!!

4. Liberally apply a water-soluable lubrication to the penis - such as ky jelly

5. Gently push the foreskin back

6. Whilst holding the foreskin back - gently pull the penis out of the sheath - it kind of "telescopes" outwards

7. If no fur ring is visible - then apply a little more lubrication - and gently push the penis back in-situ.

If you do see a fur-ring - then gently remove it with your fingers - by gradually "teasing" it apart. This is safer than using scissors. Be very careful when removing a fur-ring and use plenty of lubricant.

8. When you are sure that there is no fur-ring. Carefully pull the foreskin down, back over the penis - making sure it is fully covered - and "pointy-looking" again.

Always perform this procedure with the utmost care or serious damage can result

basicly, he's going to a vet, if he thinks im lubing him up with ky he's seriously mistaken :D

rofl!

• 1 year later...