The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Toyota Lower Arm Bushes

Vagnum

Why is the number covered up ?

get people intrested!

every time i asked no one would tell me the number so i ended up having to buy them at a guess then test fit them thank god it worked out.

Part numbers are

front lower arm front bush 48654-24040

front lower arm rear bush 48655-24050

yeah they are listed for the soarer the arms are a different part numbers form the supra but toyota don't list the numbers for some reason but i found these on japarts.

Edited by Vagnum (see edit history)

every time i asked no one would tell me the number so i ended up having to buy them at a guess then test fit them thank god it worked out.

Part numbers are

front lower arm front bush 48654-24040

front lower arm rear bush 48655-24050

yeah they are listed for the soarer the arms are a different part numbers form the supra but toyota don't list the numbers for some reason but i found these on japarts.

Because Toyota don't do them for the Supra so of course nobody could have given you the number. :search:

Because Toyota don't do them for the Supra so of course nobody could have given you the number. :search:

and toyota couldn't give me part number for the soarer bush they just say they don't do bushes, nor would the companys who stocked the bushes,japarts, cover them number on the web site and cheaptoyota parts just wouldn't give up the number. They don't list the numbers on the EPC either for any of the cars i looked at.

I can tell you that the later facelift Supra arms (different part numbers and much more expensive) are the same as the early Supra ones except the bushes are softer.

I'm tempted by these little beauties :)

Vagnum, do you know if any other Soarer bushes fit the Supra arms? How much were these ones?

right guys this is real, i looked at lot of web site started off at vfbushes and then soarerworld which lead me to a guy on there who fits lower arm bushes for he's club but he couldn't comfirm that they would fit. Then cheaptoyota parts contacted me and offered me a rear bush £45 but wouldn't give me the part number. I then checked on super pro web cat and the same bush that they fit to the supra also fits soarer '95 with a 2jz engine and a lexus is300? i think. So i called toyota they don't list any bushes looked on toyodiy could only find what garethr said, so looked round some more and came across japarts on ebay selling toyota lower arm bushes for a soarer looking at the arms they look the same and seeing how super pro list the same bush to fit both they must fit right?, i then went on japarts web site http://www.japarts.co.uk/shop/index.php?sh=search&make=10&model=SOARER&cap=&prevo=&hidden_make=&s=30&vehicle_iid=1556 and found they stock genuine toyota bushes??????? but covered the number up, so i got some measured and they are the same size.

......do you know if any other Soarer bushes fit the Supra arms?
First, a disclaimer, I don't have personal knowledge of any of the following...

We know about the front lowers.

I believe that

-- the Soarer and Supra upper front arms are interchangeable

-- the upper rear arms are interchangeable (IIRC this is backed up by some overlap in part numbers)

-- Toyota list the bush for the rear strut rod (the one which goes forwards from the hub)

I wouldn't be surprised if the lower rear arm bushes were interchangeable, but I have never heard of anyone trying.

Edited by garethr (see edit history)

US, 1995, Lexus SC300/400.

That's weird I just wen't through all the models listed like that and all show the bush on the picture but list it as "not applicable".

JT8JZ31C.. JZZ31L-ACPVFA 08/1991 - 06/2000 JZZ31 USA 2JZGE ATM 4FC

JT8CD32Z.. JZZ31L-ACMVFA 11/1991 - 08/1997 JZZ31 USA 2JZGE MTM 5F

JT8UZ30C.. UZZ30L-ACPZKA 04/1991 - 08/1997 UZZ30 USA 1UZFE ATM 4FC

JT8CH32Y.. UZZ30L-ACPZKK 04/1991 - 08/1997 UZZ30 CND 1UZFE ATM 4FC

right guys this is really, i looked at lot of web site started off at vfbushes and then soarerworld whick lead me to a guy on there who fits lower arm bushes for he club but he couldn't comfirm that they would fit then cheaptoyota parts contacted me my offered me a rear bush £45 but wouldn't give me the part number. I then checked on super pro web cat and the same bush that they fit to the supra also fits soarer '95 with a 2jz engine and a lexus is300? i think so called toyota they don't list any bushes looked on toyodiy could only find garethr said so looked round some more and came across japarts on ebay selling toyota lower arm bushes for a soarer

now looking at the arms they look the same and seeing how super pro list the same bush to fit both they must fit right?, well i then went on japarts web site http://www.japarts.co.uk/shop/index.php?sh=search&make=10&model=SOARER&cap=&prevo=&hidden_make=&s=30&vehicle_iid=1556 and found they stock genuine toyota bushes???????, so i got some measured and they are the same size.

great stuff Vagnum you should have been a detective, is it these here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Lexus-Soarer-Lower-Track-Control-Arm-Bushes-Bush_W0QQitemZ260380503499QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260380503499&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 have you refitted the arms to the car yet ? only problem is it still doesn't address the issue of the worn UJ, bugger

Edited by paul mac (see edit history)