The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Several Small Parts.

Kev.O

1. Magnetic Sump plug. Used for 500 miles whilst I ran my engine in. Sold

2. Oil Return Flange. I changed this as I thought it was leaking but I believe it was the 45 degree connection above. £2.50 Posted to the UK

3. Connector that is the correct size to fit in the fusebox. Perfect for adding more equipment on it's own fuse. Sold

4. Dash 10 hose separators. I got these from the USA but only used one as they don't fit on my lines too well as I have a black heat shrink over them. Would look great on stainless Steel Braided lines. Both Sold

Hello Kev, would the connector be the correct size for the back of say AM1 or AM2 in the fuse box, if so I will take it :thumbs:

Hi Wez, not sure which two they are without looking at the fusebox. It's the one TLicense bought and posted in his Blitz install if that helps.

I installed two where there's a spare fuse in the box. It clips straight in.

Interesting, does the other side then take power from the fusebox rail, just wondering if this would be ideal for wiring in the WI pump ;)

I had one fuse already connected to the rail. The other one, I had to connect to the positive bolt. If you go down this route Wez, you'll need tw connector pins, but like I said there was a spare fuse holder not used and already connected one side. I have my WI connected to it:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.