The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Set of 18" Compo MO's in gold

Rayman

Hi, ive got these wheels for sale that ive used for the past year or so, i bought these off Paul Whiffin at Whifbitz thru the forum quite a while ago, it took me a bit to get them tyred up and on my car so ive used them for coming up to about a year.

Im selling my car soon so have fitted some 17" Uk wheels as im selling it as a stock example.

Set of four 18" Compomotive MO's in Gold, 18"x9 Fronts ET38, 18"x10 Rears ET42.

Tyres are Pirellli P-Zero, Fronts 245/40, Rears 285/35

Tread is good to very good on the fronts, im guessing at around 4-5mm its certainly a healthy amount, rears are not as good and are right on the wear indicators so just about legal.

Wheels are in really good condition, the front left wheel has some curb rash which can be easily touched up with a bit of very fine wet sand and a little touch up. The front right wheel and the rears are both in very good nick, just a few small marks if that and im being picky reall, nothing you would spot when on the car.

The good thing about these wheels is they fit right on the supra hub without the need for spiggot rings, they are the correct size already. The wheels are perfectly balanced, they are not bent or buckled anything like that. My car tracked dead straight & true with these wheels fitted with no wheel wobble at higher speeds, they where great. Also no rubbing on the arches on stock suspension, they fill the arches perfectly. These are also piss easy to clean, on wipe per spoke and a quick wipe all over and they are clean.

The only thing id suggest to the buyer is to the reduce the width of the rear tyre to 265 when fitting new ones as they dont really require that extra width unless you really want to.

The pirelli tyres cost me a fortune but are very good tyres indeed.

No puncture repairs in the tyres neither.

Price i want to come away with is £400, so obviously postage and paypal fees will need to be added if required, i really wont take any less for these wheels as the tyres alone cost lots and im taking into account the rears need changing but there is loads of tread left on the fronts. Oh and there is no nuts in with the wheels, but they are easily sourced thru ebay.

Local pick-up is a possibility as is postage, i dont really want to cart them half way anywhere tho postage is easier at about £30.

Location is Leigh, lancs, work hours would be good.

Pics to follow shortly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.