The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official F1 2009 thread. *may contain spoilers*

Nic

I really enjoyed that race, and found the CBBC commentary to be great fun. I will use that option again. I dont know if anybody watches Le Mans but it was similar to that, they talked around the subject and only piped up when something happened. They had Perry Mcarthy as their technical guy and just had a laugh.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent race, very exciting for the first 10 laps or so.

That new bloke Kobayashi should be sacked for those weaving manoeuvres - he was pulling them all over the place in front of different people!! Brave for his first race though he certainly wanted to impress.

Also, was it KR who got flame grilled? How bleedin scary would that have been!!

Abu Dhabi looks interesting, you wouldn't want to get a drive through penalty though!!

ikvjwBEYk50

Also doesn't look like there's much of a pit exit lane, so pit exiters will cut straight across in front of drivers in the race.

I don't think I like all the flat kerbs with flat track on the other side either, could be a lot of people penalised for going off circuit.

I don't think I like all the flat kerbs with flat track on the other side either, could be a lot of people penalised for going off circuit.

Those red and white kerbs are pretty aggressive though, you wouldn't want to be using too much of them for fear of taking the bottom of the car off.

Personally i think JB should stay with the team that got him to his championship, if its just down to more money which he doesnt need then i'd be unimpressed if i was Brawn and he left for a bigger payday.

If he'd been in a McLaren this year he wouldnt have won the title.