The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official F1 2009 thread. *may contain spoilers*

Nic

Its quite sad that this isnt sorted before the 1st race and if the FIA rule against the 3 cars being protested then they have very little time to change their cars before the next GP.

I do hope Brawn GP take the victory and the court rules in there favour but who knows with F1 ?

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC interviewed everyone about this and personally I just think its the other teams have been caught napping and the 3 teams running the diffuser got one over them! The stewards ruling was that they are legal so then it goes to appeals...which means the first 2 races are provisional results... another great farce where once again the races are decided in a court room.:rolleyes:

FFS just race the bloody cars and make your own diffusers for the next race!!! not bloody hard is it!

What's happened there is that Ferrari and the others have caught wind of the new diffuser, noticed that Brawn GP etc are getting better lap times and are kicking up a stink because they didn't think of it first!

Well I think it's about time someone gave the big boys a run for their money. I hope this season turns out to be a classic :D

I am however, having major problems trying to find the qualifying on BBC iPlayer! Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get programmes on there?

:uk:

Real well done to Jenson Button, astounding driving. Ross Brawn has worked hard for this team.

Still gotta feel sorry for Lewis. I'm a big fan of his and feel bad. It's not that his car's a little slow, it's completely off the pase.

I was impressed he made it to Q2 (Not that it mattered)

Really enjoyed qualifying today, great story for Brawn GP and Button too.

Must say though, didn't think much of Legard a comentator. He was stuttering and missing things all the time. Eddie Jordan sucked too, liked Coulthard though...

personally I just think its the other teams have been caught napping and the 3 teams running the diffuser got one over them!

Maybe, but there isn't definitive answer to this yet.

Will the Brawn diffuser in particular be copied by the other teams?