The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official F1 2009 thread. *may contain spoilers*

Nic

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So both the Brawn cars finished as they started with Button 1st and Barrichello 2nd, but Lewis who was 18th on the grid came forward to 3rd, nice work indeed.

Glock rose from 20th on the grid to 4th for Toyota :D

Looks like the two Force India cars did alright as well, Sutil came from 16th to 9th and Fisichella from 15th to 11th :thumbs:

Full results here :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/results/7919655.stm

this new/other commentator is VERY annoying!

I second that, i nearly had to mute it! He doesnt seem to have a clue and just repeats everything Martin Brundle says but in a retarded way. Bring back Murray Walker!

That aside, brilliant first race. Im a McLaren fan through and through (dad used to work for them, im no glory hunter ;) ) but i would be thrilled if Button wins the season as he sure deserves it. Hamilton was also brilliant considering his car isnt great, i just love watching him drive.

what happened to Trulli...he finished 3rd.

And quite surprised that Rubens got away with that.......(unless it is true that someone nudged him causing him to go sideways and cause a crash - although I didnt see it)

beautiful drive by Button and considering, great drive by Hamilton.