The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official F1 2009 thread. *may contain spoilers*

Nic

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget theough, the teams currently doing well (Brawn, Toyota, Williams) have diffuser designs that are being questioned. They have been cleared by the stewards to race in Melbourne, however we won't know for a few weeks if they're diffusers are ruled fully legal.

If they are illegal then penalties may be handed down and they'll have to re-design which would most probably slow them down and then we may find everyone else is quicker.

If the diffusers are legal then everyone else (bar Red Bull as they're suspension won't allow for this diffuser) will update their cars and that will level out the playing field. This would screw up any chances of Vettel doing well this season too.

Looking forward to this new season...

Maybe it's just your average Friday - it means very little.

I'm reserving judgement on which teams are doing well until qualifying.

Yes, there may be little mind games going on. Qualifying will tell us a whole lot more.

I do hope Button does do well this season. The diffuser situation seams to have been passed but a final descission is due 3 races in I hear.

Looks like the rows are already starting !

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/73968

The BBC interviewed everyone about this and personally I just think its the other teams have been caught napping and the 3 teams running the diffuser got one over them! The stewards ruling was that they are legal so then it goes to appeals...which means the first 2 races are provisional results... another great farce where once again the races are decided in a court room.:rolleyes:

FFS just race the bloody cars and make your own diffusers for the next race!!! not bloody hard is it!