The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post your gym pics

jazz1

I've yet to meet any girl worth the chase that finds "big" guys / big musles attractive. Always a turn off to them the "thug" look.

I go the gym and work out but i'd hate to have no neck or stupid biceps.

Ripped yes, bulk no.

I was 12% bodyfat last time i had it checked at the gym

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to meet any girl worth the chase that finds "big" guys / big musles attractive. Always a turn off to them the "thug" look.

Ripped yes, bulk no.

Bloody hell i was 3% when i trained. I take it i was under nourished? I think i'm about 98-99% now ;)

Ripped yes, bulk no.

Each to their own i love lifting weights for anger relief. I had a proper ripped look etc and a six pack but i prefer big look

Just aswel those women don't find the little boys worth the chase then.:)

:D

No offence mate but your pictures do show that 8% is skinny. Take a look at your neck and face structure.

i cant help it if i have a chisled jaw bro:eyebrows:, my neck is 18'' that aint skinny, 8% is healthy, i just dont eat crap food, and im t total.

how big are your arms now? do you still train?

Yes i still train every now and then. But i am more a Powerlifter - Although i have vast knowledge and experience in bodybuilding/science etc.

My father was a professional wrestler so much of my strength comes from his side of the family... I think.

My arms are just over 22 inches round at the moment - Apparently. I didn't do the measuring :D

Yes i still train every now and then. But i am more a Powerlifter - Although i have vast knowledge and experience in bodybuilding/science etc.

My father was a professional wrestler so much of my strength comes from his side of the family... I think.

My arms are just over 22 inches round at the moment - Apparently. I didn't do the measuring :D

22'' dats big, but as you say totally diff method of training powerlifting, nearly up with hulk hogan lol 24'' pythons :D

what can you bench bro

Hulk Hogan to my knowledge never had 24 inch arms. It was claimed by him i think at their biggest they were 22 inches. Hogan Link

My maximum bench is 275 Kgs Which is a shade over 600lbs.

Now thats impressive :D

Reading this thread is making me want to go back down the gym, havnt been for about 8 months, dont get the time anymore. :(