The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post your gym pics

jazz1

Can't find a good pic of me, this is the only one i found not very good its from a mobile but you can sort of see by my shoulders and that how big i was, the pic is a couple of years old i'm not this big now but i want to get back into it and get my shape back

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be able to PM me over a schedule of your routine on Cutting, I've only done bulking, would be interesting in what route you've taken to cut

I do 10 weeks of carb cycling mate with 90 minutes cardio 5 days a week.

Research "carb cycling" to get an idea of the principles behind it etc. :)

This is me last week....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nyGvP1SZ-Yg/RugDLUEZ53I/AAAAAAAAACM/Dir9jWVXiU8/s320/4.jpg

I went a little crazy on the steroids for a while

Gregg Valentino - The most disliked man in bodybuilding.

Looking at that piture do you see where his right (our view) bicep head is somewhat flat? That is where he had an infection removed, which resulted in musle tissue being removed with it.

That's what you get for being a complete t!t and injecting oils such as synthol into your system.

Anyway...

This is me @ 18..imageimage All organically grown.

Sorry about the low res quality.

I used to train in a very hardcore gym from 16. I was literally every week offered to take horse hormones and god know's what else to be made into the worlds strongest this that and whatever else.

Never quite understood all this stuff. Why go to the gym for the sake of going to the gym? Maybe if you are training for a specific activity but otherwise it seems pointless.

What makes one athletic activity more pointless than another, exactly? To me, kicking a ball about in a field is a pointless activity.

I would guess that the main points of doing exercise for most people would be (a) it provides some element of self-actualisation - working towards some self-designated target (b) it benefits health © it's a social activity (d) it's competitive. It is possible to train in a gym and fulfil all of those.

I've also never quite understood taking creatine? does nobody realise how bad this stuff is for the liver?

I've never seen any literature about it affecting the liver. I think you mean the kidneys: there's not much concrete evidence that it causes problems.

Looking at that piture do you see where his right (our view) bicep head is somewhat flat? That is where he had an infection removed, which resulted in musle tissue being removed with it.

That's what you get for being a complete t!t and injecting oils such as synthol into your system.

I saw that documentary on him, I think he's idiot for what he done. Not something I would do or want to look like

Anyway...

This is me @ 18..http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/majesticpower/mpflexredmsk.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/majesticpower/tensmalltt.jpg All organically grown.

I used to train in a very hardcore gym from 16. I was literally every week offered to take horse hormones and god know's what else to be made into the worlds strongest this that and whatever else.

wow i want to be that big:)

Anyway...

This is me @ 18..http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/majesticpower/mpflexredmsk.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/majesticpower/tensmalltt.jpg All organically grown.

It's a bit like that at my new gym, everyone wants to take the cheats way out, do it proper and do it natural, if not dont bother. :)