Post your gym pics

jazz1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Creatine Ethel Ester is good + protein shake before/after training

You can actually take Creatine Tablets, What im currently trying at the momment, take 3 before training, then 3 after, along with your protein shake, directly when you come out.

isnt creatine supposed to bad for the liver?

its always been a grey area for me. some say you only need to take it half an hour before workout and others say you have to do the loading phase for 5 days and then maintenance from then on. i used to use cyclone cos it had creatine in it and was good for gaining size to avoid hitting the "wall"

You can actually take Creatine Tablets, What im currently trying at the momment, take 3 before training, then 3 after, along with your protein shake, directly when you come out.

Yep me too...does the job.

Have heard ethel ester are better than monohydrate...which is what I used to take

yea i bought some la tablets etc and i have cell tech hardcore but im going to take that in 2 weeks i just want to get back into it first

isnt creatine supposed to bad for the liver?

its always been a grey area for me. some say you only need to take it half an hour before workout and others say you have to do the loading phase for 5 days and then maintenance from then on. i used to use cyclone cos it had creatine in it and was good for gaining size to avoid hitting the "wall"

Cyclone also make what i take, ProMax Extreme, Reason i take Promax, over cyclone, is because it purely focuses on weight gain, with muscle repair. I think cyclone was like a balanced shake to make sure you got all aspects i.e protein etc

yea i bought some la tablets etc and i have cell tech hardcore but im going to take that in 2 weeks i just want to get back into it first

I would recommend taking them as you get back into it, will help alot with your muscle repair. Therefore allowing you to build up your routine quicker, rather than not have been for say 6 months, hitting the gym for a big one, and have to take the next day off due to muscles not being fully repaired!

Funny I am into training and stuff - not found the bigger I get the more idiots who want to challenge you - quite the opposite. I am 6'4, 14 stone - though may have dropped some weight recently.

I do suppose, It's more related around the type of areas you got out in, Places such as Romford/Loughton/Epping are more the "middle-upper" area, where as the Oneil's i go to is situated in a area renowned for crime, hoodys and knives, basically low lives.

But it is in this particular area, i suppose when people carry knives and what not, size/age/height go out the window.

I really want to get into bodybuilding. Geo on here is a VERY big guy and its him thats given me all the help and advice about getting into serious training/diet etc.

Heres me at the moment, have a loooooooong way to go. Have been bulking for the last 4 months and went from 11 stone 2 14 stone 1. I am going to be cutting from Monday for a holiday in ibiza :):):)

Creatine ethel ester is better than mono in my experience, its jkust tastes like crushed up paracetemol and gives you the boke. Creatine doesn't make you any bigger though, it just helps with atp in the muscles and you'll find you can train for longer and lift heavier weights with it, thats how it makes you bigger but you still need to eat. I'm 6'3 and 15.5 stone, I was 16 stone sumthin when I started but hopefully that'll start going back up now. Not taking a photo off myself in the gym though, don't think I could bring myself to stand in the gym with a camera phone and start posing and flexing in the mirrors!

I really want to get into bodybuilding. Geo on here is a VERY big guy and its him thats given me all the help and advice about getting into serious training/diet etc.

Heres me at the moment, have a loooooooong way to go. Have been bulking for the last 4 months and went from 11 stone 2 14 stone 1. I am going to be cutting from Monday for a holiday in ibiza :):):)

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/kieren1234/DSC00722.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u215/kieren1234/DSC00749.jpg

Sounds like your going down a similair route to myself, just going for a completely ripped look for the summer/holiday :thumbs:

I agree with you there although i know how to handle my self as iv done load of martial arts, im thinking of joining london shoot fighters as my mate trains there, im in double minds at the moment as it is hardcore

Come down to my club Jazz, i teach Tae kwon-do in Kingston if you want a workout and Kick Sh** out of the pads lol...Im back gyming hard again, i wanna lose weight though ... My weight is a nightmear due to martial arts and heavy weights, 3 years ago i was 12st then i have almpst touched 16st from weight training and a years rest lol im 14 1/2 now but im pumping the weights again but i wanna be 13 1/2 really.... i got a bit of tummy thats needs to shift lol

Yep, i have done a cutting cycle before for 10 weeks and it was very tough diet and cardio wise but will do it easily this time around.

Would you be able to PM me over a schedule of your routine on Cutting, I've only done bulking, would be interesting in what route you've taken to cut

Come down to my club Jazz, i teach Tae kwon-do in Kingston if you want a workout and Kick Sh** out of the pads lol...Im back gyming hard again, i wanna lose weight though ... My weight is a nightmear due to martial arts and heavy weights, 3 years ago i was 12st then i have almpst touched 16st from weight training and a years rest lol im 14 1/2 now but im pumping the weights again but i wanna be 13 1/2 really.... i got a bit of tummy thats needs to shift lol

If you weren't abit of a journey, I'd be very much interested in starting Tae Kwon-do, i did semi-professional boxing for 3 years, and wanted to learn a second martial art to get involved with the cage fighting scene. Recommend any club more East London/Essex Way ?

I did ITF my mate is 5th dan but due to my job i had to stop, i did love the kick action, my other mate does cage fighting they open 7 days a week which is beta if i was to get back into it

I've been training on and off for about 8 years now. At my best I was around 15 stone 3 and around 18% body fat. Up to about 16 stone now (I'm 5 ft 10).

I used to be a personal trainer and have been on a few bodybuilding seminars run by Stuart Cosgrove (an ex pro bodybuilder who runs a gym in Atherton).

As said in previous posts Creatine only really helps in energy re-synthesis, therfore enabling you to train a little bit harder/longer. It is best to take it with simple carbs (glucose powder, high carb drinks) to get best absorbtion rates straight after your workout.

The only problem I have with Cyclone is due to it being a mixture of different things in one tub, you don't know the exact amounts of what you are taking per scoop.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on this anyone, but your body can only absorb around 30 grams of protien every hour, so try not to take too much too fast, especially if it's whey protien. The surpless will be broken down and passed out of your body. I make 3 scoops up in a mixer with skimmed milk and consume throughout the day.

Remember bodybuilding is 80% nutrition and 20% physical workouts.:)

I do suppose, It's more related around the type of areas you got out in, Places such as Romford/Loughton/Epping are more the "middle-upper" area, where as the Oneil's i go to is situated in a area renowned for crime, hoodys and knives, basically low lives.

But it is in this particular area, i suppose when people carry knives and what not, size/age/height go out the window.

Think you are right actualy.