The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post your gym pics

jazz1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever says girls don't go for muscular/toned/ripped/atheletic men is chatting absolute bull.

Maybe not OTT (as in 20 stone bodybuilder) but I have never met a high maintenance girl who found athletic physiques bad or unattractive.

Why a high maintenance girl...?

So.... back to my question about towel flicking....

As an extension of this, this thread is almost like being in a real gym. Lots of men comparing themselves to one another, and testosterone flying around by the bucketload.

I shall head out for lunch, and grab myself a nice, healthy McDonalds, and read through the additions to the thread on my return, whilst slowly chewing on my Big Mac and large fries.

If their high maintenance - probably more interested in what you earn and own and then how you look - lol

lol - possibly - I can't see Paris Hilton dating Bernie Ecclestone personally :tongue:. But yes, some high maintenance girls would without a thought (unfortunately for us). :(

I shall head out for lunch, and grab myself a nice, healthy McDonalds, and read through the additions to the thread on my return, whilst slowly chewing on my Big Mac and large fries.

Dont do it man, think of all the msg ( mono sodium glutamate )

and aspartame in that junk, thats a kin to self harm :D