The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post your gym pics

jazz1

Well i just got my mind screwed on after be on depression and i back in the game properly, iv changed the diet etc and have my protein shakes etc. Feels good getting back into it and releasing my anger:D this is just the start of small mini me:)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to get myself back up the gym have'nt done it for a year now and i've lost a stone in wieght, got to beef myself back up

i gave up mate 2 months ago thought whats the point, im only doing it to gain weight as i hate being skinny. But i found the gym is the best place to release your anger and anger is the best motivation bearing in mind i train alone

well your lucky mate i just want to be 12 half stonnes im 11 at the moment

Judging only on the photo I've just seen, I take it your not the tallest person in the world? Combining your size and weight.

If its weight your looking to gain, i found the ProMax Extreme range worked really well, considering my metablism makes it real hard to gain, but with getting my head down, i got from 10.6, to 13.3st and im 6,6ft. It should be abit easier if your a tad smaller.

You don't look skinny.

Get yourself some creatine.

mate when im 11 stonnes i think i am, my ideal weight is 12 half i will get there just need more people to piss me off in life. I found that haters are the best thing in life to make you motivated thats what makes me lift so much:d

Judging only on the photo I've just seen, I take it your not the tallest person in the world? Combining your size and weight.

If its weight your looking to gain, i found the ProMax Extreme range worked really well, considering my metablism makes it real hard to gain, but with getting my head down, i got from 10.6, to 13.3st and im 6,6ft. It should be abit easier if your a tad smaller.

yea i just bought a load of proteins etc and changed my diet so hopefully fingers crossed

yea i just bought a load of proteins etc and changed my diet so hopefully fingers crossed

Your arms don't look " Skinny" Could be a decieving pic with the mirror etc, but they dont.

I would suggest laying off your arms, and focus more on Lats/Traps/Chest, Would work extremely well with the size of your arms.

Your arms don't look " Skinny" Could be a decieving pic with the mirror etc, but they dont.

I would suggest laying off your arms, and focus more on Lats/Traps/Chest, Would work extremely well with the size of your arms.

i am doing more on legs:)

I cant get the past rage out of my head, i remeber being in love with my ex and there should to be these somilian guys that used to touch her up etc in front of my face and i was just scared to do anything. Also i remember one guy tryed to beat me up when i was 17 because i told his girlfriend he tryed it on with my ex he was 32 at the time. I just think of the past and these pervs, rapist etc that just makes my blood boil so bad

I cant get the past rage out of my head, i remeber being in love with my ex and there should to be these somilian guys that used to touch her up etc in front of my face and i was just scared to do anything. Also i remember one guy tryed to beat me up when i was 17 because i told his girlfriend he tryed it on with my ex he was 32 at the time. I just think of the past and these pervs, rapist etc that just makes my blood boil so bad

Trust me trouble finds you when you get big seems guys wanna take down the big guy, i got into training hard about 2 years ago with the help of creatine and the right diet i got pretty damm big sadly my job means i dont get in the gym much now but trying to get back into it

This is me on the left not a gym pic but you get the idea, this was about half way into my training so i did get alot bigger

Trust me trouble finds you when you get big seems guys wanna take down the big guy, i got into training hard about 2 years ago with the help of creatine and the right diet i got pretty damm big sadly my job means i dont get in the gym much now but trying to get back into it

I agree with you there although i know how to handle my self as iv done load of martial arts, im thinking of joining london shoot fighters as my mate trains there, im in double minds at the moment as it is hardcore

This is me on the left not a gym pic but you get the idea, this was about half way into my training so i did get alot bigger

:eyebrows::D

I couldn't agree more with this statement, i absoloutley can confirm with "When you get big seems guys wanna take down the big guy"

My dad always used to tell me this when i was younger, as i was very tall. After a year or two of working out, I Can't go to a club, or even out to a bar with friends/gf without getting trouble, I have been to the same place around 6 times now, its a local "O'neils" Chain, and i have had trouble all 6 times.

Really gets on my nerves.

i remember seeing your pics you had pretty big arms