The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My NA Auto Project Car - G/I

Luka-P

Hi Guys,

Might be having to sell my project car. Thought I'd list it on here just to see if there was any interest. I got the car as an NA auto in red. It had light front end damage and all that was broken was the front impact bar and the bumper had split near the headlight. I have already bought all the pieces to put the car back together so everything is there nearly. Needs headlights and rear lights, sidelights. It has currently been stripped down and cleaned from top to bottom. The engine was refreshed with all the fluids changed and runs as good as new. It had a new block put in before the accident which ran at 225bhp when dyno'd. It runs and drives but has no tax or MOT due to it being a project car. So the car is stripped and I had prepared to get it resprayed in its original colour. Everything is there to get the car back together.

I'm not in a rush to get rid but I may need to be soon so I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested. The longer it stays with me the more will be repaired. It's on PistonHeads too by the way.

PM for any information or any offers.

Regards,

Luke.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.