The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghost at work

add heywood

so the video is so dark you cant actually see a wall behind the sofa but you can see a dark shape move over the guy???? hmmmmmmm

No, the angle of the camera means the couch is on the extreme left of the picture, the "shape" comes from the left of the video, where the wall is.

I promise this isn't a wind up, just been in training again this morning and all staff are scared to go upstairs on their own. I'll ask again today for a copy :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even thought I look forward to the OPs video evidence - I suspect it will be all too disappointing.

As I said earlier, it does show something, although the quality isn't fantastic. And I wouldn't go as far to say it is concrete proof that ghosts exist.

I am a sceptic myself, and have been thinking of other possibilities that it could have been. I'm not here to try and prove to people they are real, just to share a spooky encounter for you to make your own minds up :)

As I said earlier, it does show something, although the quality isn't fantastic. And I wouldn't go as far to say it is concrete proof that ghosts exist.

I am a sceptic myself, and have been thinking of other possibilities that it could have been. I'm not here to try and prove to people they are real, just to share a spooky encounter for you to make your own minds up :)

Fair comment :)

Im a neutral on the whole ghost thing... But most haunted is a pile of fake crap to be honest. And that Accora bloke is a proven fake on more than one occasion, im surprised he is even allowed on tv.

If anyone is interested in this stuff (believer or not) they should watch "ghost hunters" with the guys from TAPS, Its much more interesting to watch and they actualy put some science behind what they do. The guys in it are quite funy aswell asnd often prank eachother walking arround a dark spooky place at night :D. Tather than assume everything is a ghost. A lot of the time they go to "haunted" houses or asylums and find squat, other times they go to to just a regular houses and find all kinds of things, even if its just dodgy banging plumbing making noises and scaring the people there or acualy find something paranormal. A lot of the methods they use most haunted never touch on. And ghost hunters dont do any of the "oooh lets have a seance" crap ether. They very reluctantly say things are para-normal. They say they go to disprove rather than prove something exists.

Very entertaining watch if your interested. Its on one of the sky channels most evenings i think.

. And that Accora bloke is a proven fake on more than one occasion, im surprised he is even allowed on tv.

I think people like Mr Acorah and TV shows along with Colin Fry, Crossing Over's John Edward etc get way with the *This is merely entertainment* clause, lurking amongst the opening and/or end credits.

A couple of Mr Acorah's ghosly apparitions have been:

Kreed Kafer - a South African Jailer.

Derek Faker - is the other way you can arrange the letters.

Rik Eedles - A fictional Highwayman

Derek Lies - Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Are they all believers? Do they watch Most Haunted and other shite on TV?

Cos if all believers watched the vid, then a bloke having an eppi as he wakes up could look like a ghost is trying to hump him - people will fill in the blanks in any way they want to!

ha ha ha love that[GRIN][/GRIN]

Sorry, my internet has been playing up (bloody Virgin:rolleyes:). The guy who owns the gym has been away so Ive not been able to get a decent copy. Ive said i'll video it on my phone and see what it looks like. If you can make it out ill post it up over the weekend if I can stay connected for long enough.

Guest GirlRacer!

Exactly what I was thinking... but I was banking on it being revealed on April 1st!

Maybe we're just too cynical - I love stories like this, but the 'evidence' always seems a bit suspect!

Oh yeah, what about on Most Haunted when they got actual proof of an actual ghost:

b5K_yVgIc24

the only thing that baffles me about this video is the fact that not only does the chair fall off the table

but it manages to f*****g cum on the floor too thats pretty amazing !!!

made me chuckle.

Sorry, my internet has been playing up (bloody Virgin:rolleyes:). The guy who owns the gym has been away so Ive not been able to get a decent copy. Ive said i'll video it on my phone and see what it looks like. If you can make it out ill post it up over the weekend if I can stay connected for long enough.

As tbourner said, I don't think videoing the video onto your phone is going to work. If it's for real, I'd love to see this in as high a resolution as you can manage. :)

Most of the ghost videos I've seen on the 'net are unconvincing because all you see is the effect of the "ghost" (e.g. a falling chair). To see the "ghost" itself, that would be amazing!