The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghost at work

add heywood

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see a copy of this video, but saying that im a sceptic, or i was until saturday night when i went to Mrs Col's work, here's what happened

As some of you know Carla (the better half) is a nurse, she has been working at a nursing home since November in Wigan that is a grade 2 listed 17th century manor house converted into a 50 bed home, last night we took a drive up there as she had to drop some paperwork off. I sat outside in the car and was about to make a phonecall when i noticed something out the of the corner of my eye, I looked again and I saw an old man in yellow cotton pj's walking past the light onto the main driveway, thinking it was one of the residents "escaping" I got out of the car and walked the 50 or so feet to the drive, NOTHING, no sign of anyone, I quickly phoned the home to ask them to do a head count as I can 100% say i saw a man walking down the drive, and no i had not been drinking. Carla and two staff came out and said that all residents were accounted for, myself and Carla drove up and down the main road but again nothing, Carla said to me "its probably Victor" then the staff asked me for a description, I gave them a full description even down to the style of his hair, they all said thats Victor, not phased by this I asked who Victor was and was told he was a resident at the home who had died last week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Victor used to regularly "escape" and walk to Heinz's factory where he used to work, since his death the staff have been experiencing a few strange happenings, such as buzzers in empty locked rooms near to where Victor died being activated for no reason and certain lights keep blowing in his old room where before he died there wasnt a problem, as for Derek Achora he is just a cock:D

it doesnt seem to matter how advanced technology has come over the years we'll only ever 'just' be able to see 'something' :p

Zoom in on that section and enhance.

Hey it works in CSI...

I predict the video will be uploaded on wednesday, that sounds about the right amount of time to extract it from a normal CCTV rig, what with paperwork and data protection and all that. Can't wait!

-Ian

Oooo sounds spooky. I'm not sure I'd like something black appearing over me in the night...:scare:

I fear you've set yourself up for someone on here, or maybe that was your intention :sly: :innocent:

Somebody needs to volunteer to go there and do it again. I vote for Tannhauser.

Animal, loved your scat comment.

;)

Tell him to get a higher resolution camera for next time, infra red etc.

Hell yeah, and some temperature recording equipment.

it doesnt seem to matter how advanced technology has come over the years we'll only ever 'just' be able to see 'something' :p

According to lots of ghost stories (not saying they're true or false), many spooks appear completely lifelike. I could have passed one on the way to work this morning and not known about it. :blink:

My team mate who works with me said his dad used to work at henry`s castle in hampton court palace. Anyways he never believed in ghosts neither did his dad but when his dad actualy saw one his beliefs changed and he told me he has een seen one

I predict the video will be uploaded on wednesday, that sounds about the right amount of time to extract it from a normal CCTV rig, what with paperwork and data protection and all that. Can't wait!

Ahhh yes, Wednesday :sly:

Good spot! I didn't think of that! If it is an April Fool, hats off to the OP, it had me going! I hope it's not though...

Good spot! I didn't think of that! If it is an April Fool, hats off to the OP, it had me going! I hope it's not though...

well they cant fool us now because the only way they could of done that is on the 1st so it does make sense, nice one on catching them out:)