The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghost at work

add heywood

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not your friend's story, but i feel the whole ghost thing is garbage.

Billions, yes billions of humans have died since our time on Earth, and a few of them rear their little heads in some obscure village from time to time to try and hump or scare a man in his bed? Garbage!

A few years ago I awoke to find myself being somewhat thrown around my bed and I heard a very creepy alien type gurgling noise, which seemed to be resonating within my neck.

I was aware that I was awake and that I felt scared, but i also felt p!ssed off at the intrusiveness of it all - so I shouted at them/it to f*ck off! - They did.

I sat up. Hmmmm...weird!

So, was it an alien abduction attempt?

Were they demons having a go at the old spirit possession thing?

Am I mad?

I believe I was dreaming and partially awake- the end!

Finally, as has been discussed on here before - Derek Acorah - The Man, The Myth, The Legend? Nope - Idiot!

Have you seen his tv show, at all? All I can say is, "Woof!" :blink:

Fraud.

I agree.

He was duped very nicely a while ago.

Mr Acorah & production team were approached by a landlord who owned the most haunted pub in Britain.

Naturally, the Landlord seeing a business opportunity fed the TV people lots of made up info, names, dates, antics etc of the ghost that haunted his pub etc.

And surprise-surprise, Derek Acorah gets everything right- even though it never happened.

Landlord 1 D Acorah 0

commonly known as The Old Hag Syndrome and dates back to medieval times when it was thought that evil witches, demons or incubi, visited people at night and sat upon them. Whatever, or whoever, is causing this pressure seems to be causing you to suffocate and the more you struggle to move, the more you cannot. You hear voices and there are dark shadowy figures within the room.

That reminds me of an interview I've got with Tony Iommi talking about how the song Black Sabbath came about.

Geezer Butler was into all sorts of occult stuff and apparently woke up in the middle of the night to see a dark, malevolent shape stood at the foot of the bed staring at him. It stayed motionless for a few minutes, then drifted out the room.

Then there's a pause and Iommi just says "Or maybe it was the acid"

That reminds me of an interview I've got with Tony Iommi talking about how the song Black Sabbath came about.

Geezer Butler was into all sorts of occult stuff and apparently woke up in the middle of the night to see a dark, malevolent shape stood at the foot of the bed staring at him. It stayed motionless for a few minutes, then drifted out the room.

Then there's a pause and Iommi just says "Or maybe it was the acid"

...and there's me thinking it was Ozzy! :D

Well I've watched the video and........

I does actually show somwthing. Only problem is with it being in a dark room the picture is a little pixelated.

Basically he is lay on the couch when a black shape moves over him, just before he wakes up and starts struggling. Around 20 mins before it is seen again crossing over him. Although you can't see it in the video the couch us pushed up against a bare wall where the shape comes from, it comes through the wall and over his head. You can actually see it better when the video is played at x2 speed forwards and reverse.

When I get a copy of it I will post it up to make your own minds up. The none believers will probably find something to dis-prove it as the quality isn't excellent, but speaking to him again today this has really shook him up. He has got a spiritualist in to try and calm himself and try to get to grips with what happened. And the stuff she came out with was quite convincing.

how come every time some thing like this crops up theres either an incredibly pixilated picture/video or something in the way.....

I know :D

it doesnt seem to matter how advanced technology has come over the years we'll only ever 'just' be able to see 'something' :p