The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghost at work

add heywood

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the Mrs watched Most Haunted - Almost Live... Not sure how it can be almost live, but ho hum.

I was in stiches.. At one point the 'ghost' whacked Yvette around the head, good on it.

The Sound man nearly poo'd himself when someone went 'Oooout'

And the historian they had in the studio started crying..

That was enough, I went to bed a happy man. :)

I was thinking - and only thinking mind, of putting a sheet on my head, saying "ooooOOOOHHH", filming it and uploading it on here, you know, to try and help him out.

hmm its a good idea but i see a drawback.. would you not also have to attempt to hump the manager of the leasure complex to make the video at least look like the video in question..

Actually, to hell with it.. You go for it dude, live the dream! :D

..... I keep checking inon this thread and its always a let down, i demand ghosts and invisible sex scenes. lol

very disappointing >-(

Talking about disappointing, i've been waiting since i joined in 06 for that bloody frog to blow up, but it never does! How long do i have to sit here and watch?! :tongue:

Tell that hand to stop fannying aronud and just do it!!

I'm trying guys, honestly :) The guy who owns the place doesn't know how to download the video off the actual cctv player. Because I don't work there anymore it's not like I can just walk into his office, plug my laptop into his security system and start downloading stuff off it :innocent:

The other thing I was thinking was to record it on my camcorder, but again because it's in the owners office I need him to be there, and he hasn't been recently..........I wonder why :scare::innocent:

I'm trying guys, honestly :) The guy who owns the place doesn't know how to download the video off the actual cctv player. Because I don't work there anymore it's not like I can just walk into his office, plug my laptop into his security system and start downloading stuff off it :innocent:

The other thing I was thinking was to record it on my camcorder, but again because it's in the owners office I need him to be there, and he hasn't been recently..........I wonder why :scare::innocent:

Your efforts are appreciated sir! All us wannabe Yvette Fielding's are relying on you :D. From the 1st post it sounds like your girlfriend still works there: could she copy it from the cctv?

In all seriousness, I doubt whether recording it with a camcorder would work. I'm not sure if you've ever tried videoing a TV programme, but usually the scan rate of the TV interferes with the sampling rate of the camcorder, and you get a massive white stripe scrolling slowly down the TV screen on the video (with not a ghost in sight!)

From the 1st post it sounds like your girlfriend still works there: could she copy it from the cctv?

She struggles to turn the dvd player on at home lol We are having a party there tonight, hopefully the owner will be there aswell. Ill get drunk and bug the arse off him till he sorts it :D:friday: