The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghost at work

add heywood

My girlfriend phoned me up yesterday afternoon in a panic, telling me about this really wierd story from her work. She works in a gym in Leigh which used to be a squash club, upstairs there is a function room and bar etc.

To cut a long story short, the owner of the gym is having his house renovated so for a few nights has slept upstairs in the gym. He pushed 2 of the couches together in the small bar and got his duvet etc.

On Sunday night (about 3am) he woke up with something on top of him pushing his head down into the couch and pinning his body so he couldn't get up.

For about 2 minutes he was fighting with his arms and legs to get whatever it was off him. He thought someone had broken in and was pinning him down while they burgled the upstairs. All of a sudden the pressure disappeared off him and he could get up. To say he was sh**ing himself was an understatement.

For the rest of the night he had the lights and tele on till it was morning.

On Monday morning when Deb went into work he told them all what happened so they had a look at the CCTV for upstairs.

Now I haven't actually seen this video yet but it has really shook Deb up. It supposedly shows a black "shape" move over him and stay there for the 2 mins he is fighting, then it moves off and dissappears :blink: Im training there later so I'll try and get a copy of it.

I told her that he probably didn't wake up properly and had one of them "moments" where your awake but you can't move, but she swears that there is something in this video. I'll report back later.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the ghost of a dead Wiganer out for a laugh.

Lol, I'll ask him if there were any pies left with him :D

If thats the case it will be the first proper recorded footage of a ghost ... ££££'s buy some bits for your supra :)

I like the sound of that lol.

We need to see the vid.

I'll see if I can get a copy of it today when I go training.

Are they all believers? Do they watch Most Haunted and other shite on TV?

Cos if all believers watched the vid, then a bloke having an eppi as he wakes up could look like a ghost is trying to hump him - people will fill in the blanks in any way they want to!

Could of been a Incubus or a Succubus I hope for his sake it was a Succubus :D. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus_(demon)

One such story relates to a man in the town of Coblenz, who has been bewitched by a succubus, with whom he is forced to repeatedly fornicate, whilst in the presence of his wife. The story goes on to say that "after an incredible number of such bouts, the poor man at last sinks to the floor utterly exhausted and disgusted beyond belief."

:blink:

I love this stuff! We need to see good hard evidence though, otherwise people will just say the gym owner just got too well acquainted with Jack Daniels the evening before. :)

If thats the case it will be the first proper recorded footage of a ghost ... ££££'s buy some bits for your supra :)

Absolutely. If it's for real, there's no reason for him not to release it for general consumption.

Just phoned her now to scare her a bit more :innocent: She said I can watch the vid later, but I'll only be able to get a copy of it in a day or so when they manage to download it from the CCTV (not too clued up on these but it is some sort of hard drive rather than old cassette style). If it's any good Ill try to get a quick recording of it.

Tbh I'm a bit sceptical of it all, and agree that if you believe something then the "truth" can be bent a little.