The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MSI Wind U100 netbook (Mac OS + XP)

Robert

I dont understand how you can buy sumthing new and sell it 2nd hand at a higher price.. completely mad.. RAM aint expentive at all these days and anyone can install Mac OSX

Well, he's only had it two months or so so is virtually brand new and in that case I'd think would still have warranty with it? (some of anyway)

Sounds like a fair asking price to me.

I dont understand how you can buy sumthing new and sell it 2nd hand at a higher price.. completely mad.. RAM aint expentive at all these days and anyone can install Mac OSX

You go find a custom version mac os X that allows Netbooks to run Mac OS, and find all the correct drivers, get them installed via terminal, upgrade the RAM. Then maybe you will see why i have it priced that way. If you don't want to buy it, don't. These sell for £290 new, i have made it duel boot with upgraded RAM. What exactly am i making on it? It is in perfect condition as i only used it a few times.

Yes you can buy the cheaper MSI wind's they have a lesser spec, but like i said if you don't want to buy it, don't have a go at my price.

Well, he's only had it two months or so so is virtually brand new and in that case I'd think would still have warranty with it? (some of anyway)

Sounds like a fair asking price to me.

yup it has in fact a 2 year return to base warrantee left and all you need is the original receipt which i will include.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.