The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Showroom Condition Supra

FuR

NOW FOR SALE AGAIN!

now on ebay, please take a look http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250396930490

thanks

pics can be found on this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=180534

selling to fund house build

amazing car

just spent over 5 grand on her

really is best condition supra you will find, best to come and see her really! not been resprayed, just genuine, well looked after, mint example

BPU

auto

pioneer dvd satnav (latest cost me 800.00)

high end speakers and sub

new seats (recaro)

full suspension and geometry done by tdi performance, cost me an arm and a leg just a couple of months ago

brand new headlights bought a couple of months ago by NIC on here

no scratches or marks on the car inside and out, as new!!!

will be seriously missed, but have to put the house first so everything is up for sale at the moment :-(

call me to view on 07961 727 135

you need to view this car to understand the condition

Is 'showroom condition' higher than 'mint'...?

lol :-)

ive had alot of supras and i dont think im saying anything that is not the truth about this car, but obviously you need to come view if you are interested and make up your own mind

mileage is genuine 38000 (approx) its in kilometres but thats what it works out at! theres a certificate confirming the mileage somewhere

its taxed and mot'd but cant remember how much off the top of my head, probably 6 months at a guess

sorry for the crap ad, i recommend you come view really

Is 'showroom condition' higher than 'mint'...?

Surely it depends on the showroom or the type of mint??

For example, would a Sofa showroom and a Murray mint be lesser than an Audi showroom and an Extra Strong mint??

The Audi would surely win on value alone........fantastic potential for a game of "Top Trumps" though.....;)

H.

i will buy the seats from you, if you desperate for cash, shame to see this for sale again hope i dont have to bid on it again on ebay lol.

hehe im a nightmare, but if i sell our shogun then i can keep the car so fingers crossed

• 4 weeks later...
Last time you advertised this car you had different (read nicer)wheels and your brother was the highest bidder! Now you have changed your mind again? sell...err not sell...err sell .....not sell???????:wtfsign:

How do you know his brother was the highest bidder?

• 3 weeks later...

Just found the old thread stand corrected was not his brother - it was a friend instead!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=159178

" i had a friend who was bidding on the car for me so i will not get negative feedback, and i cant justify paying ebay 100.00 to put a reserve on it, they make enough out of me anyway!!!! ive decided to keep the car now anyway"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.