The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mitsubishi Shogun Diamond

FuR

i thought id post a quick thread on here as well as the other normal places

basically we are selling my wifes shogun which she has only just got to fund house build

its "as new"

done just 3300 miles

58 reg in orient red

highest spec diamon with 20" wheels

currently costs 36000

yours for 24000 - which is an absolute bargain as its literally showroom condition

its currently parked up at my house waiting for new ownwner, its not being driven anymore til sold

its best car weve ever had :-(

cheers

Im currently looking for one of these but in black, silver or blue. :-( Just not feeling the red, sorry. Love the diamond version, wheels, front grill and other bits just make it.

Lovely trucks, and the stereo is amazing, as is the camera.

Out of interest, was the mpg like ?? Shocking depriecation as well, have since ones go for 16-18K.

SBK

Im currently looking for one of these but in black, silver or blue. :-( Just not feeling the red, sorry. Love the diamond version, wheels, front grill and other bits just make it.

Lovely trucks, and the stereo is amazing, as is the camera.

Out of interest, was the mpg like ?? Shocking depriecation as well, have since ones go for 16-18K.

SBK

they do approx 20mpg

the orient red is really nice imo :)

20mpg ? Is that around town ? on an open road ? Christ ! my pi55 poor 2.8 pajero exceed, even on full pelt returns 24mpg.

Mind you, yours is new and not truely run in yet.

Thought about taking it to a dealer, sale or return ?

SBK

20mpg ? Is that around town ? on an open road ? Christ ! my pi55 poor 2.8 pajero exceed, even on full pelt returns 24mpg.

Mind you, yours is new and not truely run in yet.

Thought about taking it to a dealer, sale or return ?

SBK

thats around town :-)

i thought about ringing some dealers, might be a good idea, its on ebay at the mo and in autotrader but soo many timewasters!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.