The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Clock

Kite

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UNtil I took mine out I never noticed the facew is angled (to prevent reflection). Now my afr guage is in there without the angled face it's just reflecting the drivers side windows. Hence I may have to put my clock back. errr. sorry I don't have one for sale but think of this as a free bump ;)

UNtil I took mine out I never noticed the facew is angled (to prevent reflection). Now my afr guage is in there without the angled face it's just reflecting the drivers side windows. Hence I may have to put my clock back. errr. sorry I don't have one for sale but think of this as a free bump ;)

Don't say that, I've just popped my AFR in there :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
whats the difference if it was from n NA or TT , manual or auto .

Hi there Matt, i was thinking about the instument cluster. then manual or auto is different. and na ant tt are different for the rev counter.

As far as i remember, the analogue clock is slightly larger so it wont fit in a standard non facelift panel, but saying that i have one of those lying around if you guys need it

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.