The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red UK TT Auto

BigDino

Well the credit crunch is hitting me so looking at selling my Supe :( its a 93 UK TT Auto in red, its done about 130k folder full of bills it has had the front drivers side wing damaged as my mate reversed into it in his van which has all been repaired but to be honest could do with the full front end re spraying.

Its not mint but its not a dog either i just want to be honest, its got brand new glass headlights from envy, new rad, new front mount, new tranny cooler and oil cooler. I've taken the headlight washers off but still have these if you want to put them back on along with the front active spoiler because of the front mount.

I've not got a clue what it is worth, it will have 12 months MOT.

Guest davet

ahh this is my old car!!!!!!!!!

Really wish I still had this baby. Under the bonnet was all in good condition and pushing abotu 365bhp before Damo bought the uprated intercooler.

I remember when you came to buy it from me I was gutted! :)

I'm sure someone will have a lovely car at a good price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.