The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trance Episodes

SupraTRD83

Yeah you can click to listen :D just click the play button and it should start to play if you want to save the download you should only need to right click and save as but it depends on your software and computer as my mate has an IPOD and with his siftware he always needs to download it all before he can listen

Well I have just awoke from a very deep trance where I saw crazed apes swinging from tree to tree. Cuckoos singing, dancing crocodiles, and mating iguanas, and a few big golden rats smoking kebabs.

Honestly I found it too repetitive, plus it crashed my browser when I tried to close it.

If i click to download i get a plain white screen with a teeny music bar.

How long is it meant to take to download cos had it going for ages but didn't seem to be doing much?

What bit i listened to was pleasantly ok prob need to listen again and see..

Is there a diff way of listening to them? have you got them on facebook thats just click and play option?:D

Its all dependant on your broadband speed on my computer only running at 4gb it will take around 20 minutes or so.

Dodgydods: Cheers mate :D made my day, I try not too make it too repetative by putting in some Progressive songs at the start then finish with the more Euphoric but it all depends on peoples taste and i'm guessing Carl_S will be first in the que for the next Ministry of sound album, cheesy :) but all feedback is welcome :eyebrows: