The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I have issues with old folks in Rover 75 Estates...

Guest jammox

Guest jammox

Thanks lads

This particular silly old sod I discovered just over the brow of a hill, he was doing a 3 point turn and was sideways on when i turned up :wtfsign:, swerved round him (thankyou abs and big brakes :notworthy) but he carried on regardless and winged me. Could have been worse but no injuries so can grin and bear it :mad:

£1000 :blink:, you'll get double that for the engine alone, let alone the rest of the car

brake it! will be a nice little project and you can get loads of money back for yourself, engine alone is worth more than your reserve!

Funny thing that if it comes to BUYING things, people like you are last one to hand "this is worth zilions" cash... ;)

Well I just put a small bid on it.

Not exactly sure what would be needed to do an N/A-TT but I figure it would have a lot of the bits? :search:

All of them actually. Engine, engine loom, gearbox, ecu and fuse box.

I wasn't talking about you, it was about "OMG it's cheap, you should ask 3x more!" type of people. Problems begins when it comes to hand over money ;)

I wasn't talking about you, it was about "OMG it's cheap, you should ask 3x more!" type of people. Problems begins when it comes to hand over money ;)

HI,

Didnt think you were talking about me mate. Fear not! :)

Was simply stating that I had put a bid on and also wondered if it included all the bits I need to turn my 5 speed N/A into a TT

Funny thing that if it comes to BUYING things, people like you are last one to hand "this is worth zilions" cash... ;)

People like me?

Do you know me?, Its only fair to let him know he would get more for it. Maybe it's people like you that want it for f all that are wrong!

If you do brake it can I have 1st dibbs on the engine with all the bits off it, autobox, loom, ecu, prop shaft, diff, basically the full works for an Na-tt conversion. Thanks.

To be fair i doubt he will break it now, its already over 2000 pounds on ebay and its got 6 days left.

I suppose there's not too much damage so people are probably looking to just repair it and keep it as it is, rather than let us na owners have the engine out of it...[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

Guest jammox

Yes I know the engines worth prob 2k and I know loads of you want it, but having never taken one out before then it prob make a good doorstop after I've finished :search:

Anyway nice to see club members as highest bidders so I know its going to good home (or parts bin :D)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.