The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paul(bolarbag) RIP

supratoy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sad to be reading this. I never met him but my wife did on my behalf. Was a very friendly bloke. Such a loss at 23. Thoughts are with his friends and family.

I also have to mention the poor girl involved in the accident. This is with her for life now.

That is absolutely awful. Traded a few PM's with Paul when i bought a few bits off him, and had a good chinwag on the phone with him. Seemed a really nice guy. He told me he had bought the R1, and i did wonder if it was wise, but he seemed to be going about it in a sensible manner from what he was saying.

wow, shows how these things can happen just out of the blew.

It was only last week i was trading PM's and i recieved some Defi Gauges from him only on Thurs!! Was suprised he hadn't replied to my PM thanking him cos his communication was excellent.

Sad news, feelings go out to his family and close friends :(

just sat down with a glass of red to see whats happening in Supra world and cant belive this, i have half a garage full of bits i got from him when he decided to sell up, my pm's are still full of messages and chat from him, i never met him but from the time i spent talking to him i would consider him as someone i knew, gutted, absolutely gutted :(