The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low mileage TT6

Guest SupraTroopa

Guest SupraTroopa

After waiting for ages for the time to come, I am now at the time where I am on a serious look out for a TT6.

After being mucked about by a garage (yes, the ones that were supposed to be trying to sell me the car) telling me they had taken bits off it to fix another car, me actually knowing more than the bloke about the car he was trying to sell me (using remarks such as active spoiler control? i have no idea what that is) and then the car not starting and a week later when i wanted to go back to visit it they STILL hadnt even tried to fix it. I have now given up.

Rant over.

So yeah, basically Im looking for a low mileage TT6, low mileage (

Oh and my budget is about £8500, but will go to £9000 for something special

After waiting for ages for the time to come, I am now at the time where I am on a serious look out for a TT6.

After being mucked about by a garage (yes, the ones that were supposed to be trying to sell me the car) telling me they had taken bits off it to fix another car, me actually knowing more than the bloke about the car he was trying to sell me (using remarks such as active spoiler control? i have no idea what that is) and then the car not starting and a week later when i wanted to go back to visit it they STILL hadnt even tried to fix it. I have now given up.

Rant over.

So yeah, basically Im looking for a low mileage TT6, low mileage (

Oh and my budget is about £8500, but will go to £9000 for something special

Contact silversoop and have a chat :)

Guest SupraTroopa

yeah the white one does look good but to be perfectly honest im looking for something ready to go straight away e.g. with mot and tax.

i've had a few nice ones sent to me via pm though which look tempting

yeah the white one does look good but to be perfectly honest im looking for something ready to go straight away e.g. with mot and tax.

i've had a few nice ones sent to me via pm though which look tempting

I dare say you could get MOT and TAX if you offered the asking price. Don't hold me to that though.

The car is mint, its a 97 or 98 iirc so you won't get much earlier and it will certainly get through an MOT. You were looking for something special, there it sits buddy.... honestly!

Guest SupraTroopa
Have you seen the one for sale on here? Within your budget and looks very tidy, nice seats too :) http://supercarclassics.com/

I saw that but veilside...hmmm :rolleyes:

I know I'm being fussy but I've wanted a tt so long, I don't really want to compromise for something thats not exactly what i want!

Guest SupraTroopa
I think Jurgen has one coming over on a boat at the moment, he may be worth a pm.

yeah spoke to him and am really quite tempted by it at the moment. It does look like the sort of soop im looking for but I guess it just feels a bit weird thinking about buying a car I haven't even seen. I know jurgen has a very good reputation especially within the club.

Just going to take some serious thinking about i guess

Guest SupraTroopa

I know I said I wanted a TT6 but like the look of this aero (minus dodgy purple metal floor mats that look like they've come from halfords).

spoke to the seller and its got 84000km on the clock. Seems like a reasonable price too, plus its not too far from my house. Might go have a look

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=350176916992

Anyone got any opinions on this soop?

.....over your mileage but still worthy of consideration IMO is the recently posted one on pistonheads..........70K miles silver and £7K.

If it's at all close and you've not seen many supras in the flesh then i'd go to see it even if you're not really keen, as it looks a very clean example and you could go on to see others with possibly with lower mileage but tattier........I appreciate your wish for low miles but i personally would sacrifice a bit of mileage for car which in all other areas was above average.

Guest SupraTroopa

yeah cheers for the input guys.

Gonna send a few messages about and try and get a look at a few next weekend and see how it goes from there. Just got to try and not let myself get too excited and make myself have a proper think and make sure I pick up a good un before flashing the cash about

.....over your mileage but still worthy of consideration IMO is the recently posted one on pistonheads..........70K miles silver and £7K.

If it's at all close and you've not seen many supras in the flesh then i'd go to see it even if you're not really keen, as it looks a very clean example and you could go on to see others with possibly with lower mileage but tattier........I appreciate your wish for low miles but i personally would sacrifice a bit of mileage for car which in all other areas was above average.

I agree. He (if it is a he) also says that he's looking for a quick sale so i'd imagine you could get his price down a decent amount. So for that extra 2k + you have saved you could make it that something special ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.