The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3 piece splits

fizzle

my dads m8 has a set of 3 piece split rims he offered me, so if anyones interested can get more details...

this is what i know..

17inch

5 spoke

possibly veilside

no centre caps

in need of a polish

good condition.

i have a pic on my phone but cant get it to my comp. will try harder if anyones interested...:search:

cheers guys...

as for offsets etc i have no idea, can go take better pics, and a tape measure this weekend.. will also get a idea of what he wants for them...

Cheers mate, anxiously awaiting all these, see if they have Veilside stamped in them as well :D

personally was considering them for refurbs and spray spokes gold but also thought were bit pricey,(plus i already have stocks 4 winter) if anyone wants them i'd be happy to haggle for them sure he would come down a bit..

like i said they are not mine so not bothered either way just thought mite be able to do someone a good turn..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.