The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Little clear out, MJ TICKETS, BMW parts

Amir khan

Got some things i need out of here and get some money!

4 Michael Jackson Tickets for Mon 24th August section BK 404, row D, seats 524-527. - £730

Sony Mini Disc player - MZ-e60, Tatty box, player is completely MINT £20

Sony Psp - used good nic, with charger £50

New Sony psp slim and light - New in box £70

Minolta Dimage XT digital camera with 256mb stick. with charger, few marks £20

Navman F20 Sat Nav - Needs charger, Think some are universal chargers. Comes with bracket - £40

BMW 3 series coupe - Avus blue

Bootlid with spoiler £30

armrest £5

Rear lights £15

Mint mats £25

Rover 220 coupe

Front seats £15

Targa glass roof panels £30 for both

Pm me for pics or anything else.

face value of £95, possible sale at twice that price then its a nice money spinner. People will pay almost anything for those tickets. Got to speculate to accumulate.

I suppose so. I've just never liked the ticket touting business. It puts the enjoyment of events for people that really want to see them out of their reach sometimes. When I was younger I couldn't afford to go to many gigs I really wanted to go to because I was still in college and I wouldn't ask my parents to help me pay 200-300% for a ticket.

I guess I asked because i wanted to know if they were genuinely bought and then having to be sold because many people here at my work place are looking for MJ tickets but can only pay face value. I didn't know face value, I thought they started @ £75 but didn't know the upper tier prices.

I guess from a purely clinical point of view as if they're stocks and shares or futures, I can see why people tout tickets.

Heck, does anyone know if these are tickets that require an ID at the event like Glastonbury does now?

Sincerely apologies for highjacking your thread.

Branners please delete my posts if Amir requests so.

Im not saying its right, but sometimes people like to make a profit.

I personally wouldnt ever go to the O2 again, crap venue, poor sound, banked seating like the North face of the Eiger. Really not a good place to be. but thats just me.

I personally wouldnt ever go to the O2 again, crap venue, poor sound

Are you being serious?

It puts to shame dumps like Wembley Arena,Earls Court etc...

Saw Snow Patrol there last Saturday, first visit and it was great.....mind you I would not have wanted a ticket up in the gods admittedly

I will offer you face value for the tickets. Then technically you are not losing out on any money, and you are not being a part of robbery. ;)

Also one thing to consider, if for any reason the show gets canceled then there would be no comeback, unless the seller is willing to do the leg work if it does if not then I would not be down all that money.

I will offer you face value for the tickets. Then technically you are not losing out on any money, and you are not being a part of robbery. ;)

Also one thing to consider, if for any reason the show gets canceled then there would be no comeback, unless the seller is willing to do the leg work if it does if not then I would not be down all that money.

Sounds like a great deal, maybe he will be willing to go lower just for you ;)

lol mj tickets are worth only face value anyone whos bought on ebay etc is going to be very disapointed when 49 gigs get canceled no way he's going to play 50 lol

Good point. Then the people who sold them on ebay can then claim the cancellation back and make even more!

ive got 2 tickets for the very last show in feb 2010 which WILL be his very last AND they are in block B2 floor seating (one of the best you can get) cost me £75 each plus booking fee if i sell them i want at least a 400% profit on them , i had to get up at 6.30 and pi$$ around with ticketmaster, if you snooze you lose and in my opinion if you are fooking stupid enough to pay 3 or 4 times the price for a ticket then I am stupid enough to sell it to you for whatever you are dumb enough to pay me over the odds!!

obviously i need to improve my sales technique:d

but the flumps on ebay who want to pay stupid money feel free, trust me i have been called worse than a "tout" and if it makes you feel better I promise not to lose any sleep over it, and yes i got them purely to make a big fat profit on them (at least im honest)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
ive got 2 tickets for the very last show in feb 2010 which WILL be his very last AND they are in block B2 floor seating (one of the best you can get) cost me £75 each plus booking fee if i sell them i want at least a 400% profit on them , i had to get up at 6.30 and pi$$ around with ticketmaster, if you snooze you lose and in my opinion if you are fooking stupid enough to pay 3 or 4 times the price for a ticket then I am stupid enough to sell it to you for whatever you are dumb enough to pay me over the odds!!

obviously i need to improve my sales technique:d

but the flumps on ebay who want to pay stupid money feel free, trust me i have been called worse than a "tout" and if it makes you feel better I promise not to lose any sleep over it, and yes i got them purely to make a big fat profit on them (at least im honest)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, karma has waved....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.