The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Resident Evil 5

DannoSupra

Im really enjoying it in co-op so far (not played by myself), Ive gone the shotgun route whilst my mate has gone for the blast the hell out of everything with a machine gun route :D

Until you had mentioned it i hadnt even thought of the stop..run shoot type play because after killing everything we swap ammo etc.. ready for next round.

Graphics though are great!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing this co-op with my girl and its been great, but I've just had a play on single and its um er poor. So a good co-op game and the co-op merceneries is fun too, but if your a loner its frustrating as hell. and yeah why th ehell can you not move and reload at the same time ffs!! real humans can do it! :)

Guest Budz86

I agree, brilliant on Co-op, but rubbish single player. Good thing is, you can play it more than once and you keep your weapons! We just unlocked infinate ammo for the basic handguns (which you have to max out stat wise first) and it's great fun! No reloading, just run around and shoot everything that moves!

I like it, it's not the Resi 4 sequel i bought my PS3 for but once you get into it it's good. you will probably not like it at first though. It's basically been made for 2 people, which is its biggest down fall, having an annoying partner with you at all times is the worst part of the game.

It's got lots to do in it though once you have comlpeted the main game. Definately worth buying as there's not much else. Best game on PS3 at the moment is probably COD5, but the standard of opponets on-line now is very good and often gets frustating being pants!! :D

went to buy resident evil yesterday but there was none left and ended up buying Hawx which is complete crap. Tom killzone 2 is pretty good got it a few weeks back

Well Chris, you can swap it with me for something better ;)

Sold my Wheels too :blink: