The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle

RedM

Did anyone watch it last night?

He ripped into books and a right old laugh it was too. If you missed it you'll never know the correct answer to give when someone asks you if you've ever read any Harry Potter.

yea was very good, and who know Asher D was the new Jesus

You FAIL at links.

FWIW I got kind of fed up being RedM what with not having a red Supra any more. So, as I was over the moon that my favourite character ever had been so well realised in the film of Watchmen, I thought I'd nab the name before someone else did.

I see, I like the Avatar, like old & new :D

FWIW I got kind of fed up being RedM what with not having a red Supra any more. So, as I was over the moon that my favourite character ever had been so well realised in the film of Watchmen, I thought I'd nab the name before someone else did.

I saw the name and had it all worked out. Martin, I told myself, has renamed himself after the psychodynamic projective 'inkblot' tests. So he's obviously commenting on the fact that we are all anonymous on the internet, allowing others to project whatever personality characteristics they like onto us.

And now this. My beautiful hypothesis crumbles around me.

I saw the name and had it all worked out. Martin, I told myself, has renamed himself after the psychodynamic projective 'inkblot' tests. So he's obviously commenting on the fact that we are all anonymous on the internet, allowing others to project whatever personality characteristics they like onto us.

And now this. My beautiful hypothesis crumbles around me.

You may still be correct though if you think about it.

Did anyone watch it last night?

He ripped into books and a right old laugh it was too. If you missed it you'll never know the correct answer to give when someone asks you if you've ever read any Harry Potter.

Only a little bit, but can you enlighten me on the HP source, per chance? :)

You FAIL at links.

Oh, and I'd just got used to that too. Nevermind. Who are you again? ;)

Only a little bit, but can you enlighten me on the HP source, per chance? :)

It was something like:"Stewart, have you read the Harry Potter books?" and he says "No i haven't read them as they're children's books and I'm an adult but I have read all the books by the poet and visionary William Blake NOW F*CK OFF"

Here's a brilliant piece about TV, Big Brother and racism.

0IE0kSZmW6g

Just another thing, I thought that RedM was a name from your slightly dodgy lefty past, anyway? Or are you now trying to distance yourself from that 'disturbed' part of your life? :)

True but anything can be on the internet.

He's got to be better than the Al Murray show that was on last night. I never liked him in his pub landlord guise in which he always seemed to be leading the studio audience into some kind of Neanderthal-cum-chavvy chant. Hilarious. :(

His sketch show seems no better.

He's got to be better than the Al Murray

I'm with you on this... I never really 'got' the Pub Landlord act. That said, a few people I know swear by his live set.

There doesn't seem to be much about these days. I watched the old Frank Skinner stand-up they had on Channel 4 a couple of weeks back (from the mid nineties I think?) and it was blinding... :D

It just goes to show how standards are a bit low these days.