The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to Asda reveals just how bad this country is!

RedM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd now like to blame shape shifting Lizzards. Anything to get David Icke in to the discussion.

Btw RedM, I thought the online magazine you put up was very nicely presented, as I flicked through it.

Could you please provide some evidence of this please?

Is this the old 'they take our jobs and claim our benefits' line?

I have a guy from Burma who works for me and you don't know the hassle it is to get his Visa sorted so he can remain in this country - the whole process literally takes a year, and my company have to spend a lot of money to make it work. It's not an easy process and the poor guy has to jump through hoops. They don't just offer up freebies like your news paper might lead you to believe.

Have you ever had to get involved with a Visa application? Do you actually know what you're talking about? This sounds a lot like pub philosophy to me.

Not all of them are here for a free ride,the ones that want to contribute should be allowed to remain here. I totaly agree with that.

You can't tell me you think that immigration isn't out of control? and my original post was refering to the Muslims complaining about british soldiers.

Plus there's a Dutch Pancake House 5min down the road from me :D:D:D

I'm there tomorrow..!!;)

I love those crazy dutch b@stards although I do believe that they should fook off back where they came from etc etc, or any other racist statement that I can think of.....:sly:

H.

my original post was refering to the Muslims complaining about british soldiers.

Yes, I think we all agreed at the time this wasn't *all* Muslims complaining. It was what we call a 'minority'.. which means it was only a few people. Do you get it?

No need for outrage just yet ;)

Stop being a c0ck and pull your head out of your arse you f8ckwit

I dont see what emigration has got to do with the statement you made and you may want to reconsider your wording in future.

Indian sub continent ethnic diversity has been around in this country since the early 60's and I would say has contributed greatly to the good of what the country is today.

The value of the 'brown pound' in terms of just disposable income is £32 billion annually, 1 in 10 businesses are asian owned and generate 300,000 jobs in london. 26% of the 'highly skilled or professionally skilled' workers (eg doctors, lawyers etc) in the UK are from the india sub continent

Ethnics with extreme or irregular views make up less than 2% of the entire UK asian population and yet you feel happy to tar every asian person with the same brush.

Oh and for your information the people who wear turbins are generally of Sikh origin a completely different religion to Islam/muslims who I think you were referring to in your original post

As I said, pull your head our of your arse.

:blink:

With all this talk of percentages then can someone please tell me why 'minority groups' tend to make up 80% of the picture wall of Crimewatch ?

It's to take your attention away from what the Govt. are doing.

Faceless bureaucrats or criminal faces. Which do you think scares the masses more?