The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to Asda reveals just how bad this country is!

RedM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Escape will we can. Before we are being told what to do by people with silly towels on thier head!

What a mess

Indeed. That was the worst sentence I've read in days! I'd wager that one of our towel-headed friends could construct a better reply than that.

Indeed. That was the worst sentence I've read in days! I'd wager that one of our towel-headed friends could construct a better reply than that.

I think he's 10 or something? maybe his child hacked his account?

All the people spouting on about moving should just do it and leave the better parts of our country to us. I for one don't actually mind free healthcare (however bad it is), free and exceptional education, job opportunities galore and help if you can't find one, beautiful countryside and interesting history. At the end of the day Britain will always be 'home', where ever I choose to live. We need to sort out the inevitable over-crowding that will happen because of our immigration policies but when you take an objective view it doesn't seem all that bad. If you need any more inspiration just take a drive through the valleys of Wales or around the country lanes of Hampshire. I do, and it works every time. Yesterday I did exactly that, and couldn't have enjoyed it more.

I've moved to different countries, but I'm still here.

I think he's 10 or something? maybe his child hacked his account?

Maybe im allowed my veiw as is everyone else. Was it only the other day people were ranting about the Muslims, the way they were acting about our british soldiers.

Im not racist! or 10.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

You'd almost think that I'd engineered this thread for that very purpose whilst pretending that I hoped it would spark a debate on why a magazine like that has come into existence.

Right now though I'm subscribing to Scapegoat Quarterly.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

What I said is true. This country is a joke. Tell me its fair when someone who was born in this country, worked everyday and payed their tax. Gets less help than some immigrant who comes to this country? where I live you get groups of eastern europeans hanging around, causing trouble, Yet they are given

a house and food vouchers and don't work.

Escape will we can. Before we are being told what to do by people with silly towels on thier head!

Stop being a c0ck and pull your head out of your arse you f8ckwit

I dont see what emigration has got to do with the statement you made and you may want to reconsider your wording in future.

Indian sub continent ethnic diversity has been around in this country since the early 60's and I would say has contributed greatly to the good of what the country is today.

The value of the 'brown pound' in terms of just disposable income is £32 billion annually, 1 in 10 businesses are asian owned and generate 300,000 jobs in london. 26% of the 'highly skilled or professionally skilled' workers (eg doctors, lawyers etc) in the UK are from the india sub continent

Ethnics with extreme or irregular views make up less than 2% of the entire UK asian population and yet you feel happy to tar every asian person with the same brush.

Oh and for your information the people who wear turbins are generally of Sikh origin a completely different religion to Islam/muslims who I think you were referring to in your original post

As I said, pull your head our of your arse.

What I said is true. This country is a joke. Tell me its fair when someone who was born in this country, worked everyday and payed their tax. Gets less help than some immigrant who comes to this country? where I live you get groups of eastern europeans hanging around, causing trouble, Yet they are given

I have two Eastern Europeans living with me. They are the politest and most hardworking people I've ever met. They pay their taxes etc.

So you see, they see coming here as an opportunity - because their country has less jobs, and some of the useless lazy f*cks that are born and bred here can't or won't work.

The thing that gets me is people in the UK seem generally OK if it's someone from South Africa or Australia.... it's when they're black, or have a 'silly towel on their head'.. then they're an immigrant.

People in this country are retarded.. if they worked a decent job and had less time on their hands, they wouldn't be pouring over the tabloids and getting all screwed up about 'their' country being taken away by some alleged 'immigrants'.

The only people I'd personally like to see evicted from this country and the lazy white folk who sit in council houses getting pregnant and claiming everything going.

If it wasn't for the Polish, we wouldn't have Wembley finished yet, because all us good local white English folk are generally too lazy to get off our arses and actually do anything. We just like watching Jeremy Kyle and whinging on about the state of the nation...

Very well put Gaz, infact, today i took a drive through the Snowdonia mountains range, and on a day like today, it was absolutelly superb!!!

One of my friends has gone to canada to find work and live, and he's saying 'ohh living costs, cars etc are a lot cheaper out here, and i should get my a** out there' to be honest, i dont think i could leave this beautyfull scenic area!

Plus there's a Dutch Pancake House 5min down the road from me :D:D:D

Could you please provide some evidence of this please?

Is this the old 'they take our jobs and claim our benefits' line?

I have a guy from Burma who works for me and you don't know the hassle it is to get his Visa sorted so he can remain in this country - the whole process literally takes a year, and my company have to spend a lot of money to make it work. It's not an easy process and the poor guy has to jump through hoops. They don't just offer up freebies like your news paper might lead you to believe.

Have you ever had to get involved with a Visa application? Do you actually know what you're talking about? This sounds a lot like pub philosophy to me.