The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supratt black 1996 6sp 54k

miles davenport

Sad times but my beloved Supra is for sale,need money for next project ,but in no rush to sell and looking for the right person to buy it,i have cherished this car since the day i bought it ,i will post some pics as soon as i can but alot of people know the condition of this car so they know its one of the finest you will find,alot of money has been spent and really it would love to be finished and go single,all offers considered

Sad times but my beloved Supra is for sale,need money for next project ,but in no rush to sell and looking for the right person to buy it,i have cherished this car since the day i bought it ,i will post some pics as soon as i can but alot of people know the condition of this car so they know its one of the finest you will find,alot of money has been spent and really it would love to be finished and go single,all offers considered but please dont waste my time with people who are going to offer me silly C:\Documents and Settings\Miles\My Documents\My Pictures\skyline and supra

i think you may struggle to get 54k for it mate:d cannot see any other price;)

or this even...http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/943136.htm

Miles, that does look a nice car, but you must do it justice and get a better write up...you could argue that anyone seriously interested will ask for more details but, personally speaking at least, it puts me off with so little to go on from the off.

The way I see it with ads like this is, if the owner can't be bothered (or doesn't have time) to write up a decent ad, can he/she be bothered (or have the time) to look after the car?!

And please, that is meant as helpful and constructive criticism - I'm not one to slate and demean for fun ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.