The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thank you guigsy!!!

TRACIE_LOU

If i were to pick one it would be smarty's but i don't know him or if his car is running yet. :p

Theres also Chunk with a 6 speed single aero in a custardy yellow colour. very nice car but rarely see him arround.

Cant think of any others off the top of my head.

Anyway from our chat i dont think going single will be right for you.

You're a naughty lady. :D

Now what have i done lol:p

If i were to pick one it would be smarty's but i don't know him or if his car is running yet. :p

Theres also Chunk with a 6 speed single aero in a custardy yellow colour. very nice car but rarely see him arround.

Cant think of any others off the top of my head.

Anyway from our chat i dont think going single will be right for you.

Your right, after what i said about the crashes that bothered me its taken alot to get my head round it, some may say i'm daft but... lol def think i'd be perfectly happy with a TT

Now what have i done lol:p

Your right, after what i said about the crashes that bothered me its taken alot to get my head round it, some may say i'm daft but... lol def think i'd be perfectly happy with a TT

Not daft Tacie. If you feel you need it, do a couple of courses and track days. We just need to feel in charge. :D

Not daft Tacie. If you feel you need it, do a couple of courses and track days. We just need to feel in charge. :D

I think its the soop i kinda lost confidence in, not long after getting it there was a couple of fatal crashes talked about on here and i took it that the supra wasnt safe, I think i'll be fine once i've driven it, course or track day is a good idea if i feel i need it tho:d

A TT is already quite a handful as soon as the weather goes slightly damp! Mine's a daily driver and it's loads of fun, but it keeps me on my toes all the time. If I had silly power with a single I'd probably be posting this from heaven by now (or hell... probably hell =P).

Btw, are we talking single turbos, single owners or both? lol

A TT is already quite a handful as soon as the weather goes slightly damp! Mine's a daily driver and it's loads of fun, but it keeps me on my toes all the time. If I had silly power with a single I'd probably be posting this from heaven by now (or hell... probably hell =P).

Btw, are we talking single turbos, single owners or both? lol

That is what bothers me the most. wet weather i tend not to drive it then.... and yep single/twin turbos lol

That is what bothers me the most. wet weather i tend not to drive it then.... and yep single/twin turbos lol

Yeah but it's probably going to be safer than most cars on the road at the same speeds! It only starts getting scary when your right foot starts acting silly but thankfully that one only does what you want it to do... In the end, if you spin out you're the one to blame.

It's a fast car, but you can drive it slow... ;)

Singles as in turbos then... Ok ok... =P

That was one thing i was talking to tracie about. my car is rock solid even in wet weather. But then i dont push the car as much (WOT) when its wet. But when its damp it will handle WOT fine.

If you don't push it why wouldn't it be "rock solid"? That's what I said on the my previous post anyway... Right foot controls the danger level. :p

"Damp" is a bit generic but grip does go down. If the rear doesn't break out on a straight line it will do earlier when going around a corner. Again, right foot.

It's completely up to you the risks you take. It won't crash on its own! Know the car, know how far to push. And definitely no reason to be scared of you've got something going on inside your head and have a bit of self control.

If you don't push it why wouldn't it be "rock solid"? That's what I said on the my previous post anyway... Right foot controls the danger level. :p

"Damp" is a bit generic but grip does go down. If the rear doesn't break out on a straight line it will do earlier when going around a corner. Again, right foot.

It's completely up to you the risks you take. It won't crash on its own! Know the car, know how far to push. And definitely no reason to be scared of you've got something going on inside your head and have a bit of self control.

Yeh i appreciate its down to us drivers and our control, and i would say i am a careful driver, like anyone i like a bit of speed but only only straight roads.... i think the bit that had bothered me was you often hear on here....." i was only doing 40 ish and the back stepped out and i lost control"

I think once i have one and i can feel my own control i will be fine... just needed to alay some concerns i guess!:D