The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baby Isabelle pics

JamieP

Lovely kid Jamie :)

Very sweet, she must get her looks from her mom :p

:D

nice man, my son sleeps for 2 hours then is up again for 2 or 3 then 2 hours a sleep..same pattern but he is almost 2 weeks old..

Depends Jurgen - but I'd not worry about the first month being indicative of the sleeping patterns of the next few years. My missis' lad slept through most night since he was a few weeks old, my neighbour's kid is 18 months now and settled into a pattern since she was about 6 weeks old, BUT my mate's kid is ~14 months old and still hasnt' slept through a night or for more than 4 hours in one stretch at the very best. Good luck! ;)

Funny when a group of men are reduced to cooing on a car forum. :D

My Daisy is 3 tomorrow. And for all those who remember, YES that was three years ago.

In the days of the chat room etc... Time goes by soooooooo fast ENJOY all this J as it soon whoooshes past.

My little girl is the best thing I have and always will be!!!!

Blimey, can't believe it was that long ago!

gobble her up.

:blink:

• 2 months later...