The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baby Isabelle pics

JamieP

Very cute Jamie, How is she getting on with the Reflux?

Has the odd bad day, she has fainted with it twice now which is rather scarey but since she has been on the baby gaviscon it seems to be under control, i look forward to when she is on solids in a couple of months and this is all behind her.

Very sweet, she must get her looks from her mom :p

Thats exactly what I was going to say :D

Very cute pic Jamie she looks lovely! It's amazing how quick they grow up, sis was round with my 1 year old niece earlier, she's walking round and trying to get into all the cupboards already :blink: Need to be a bit more baby conscious for these visits!!

Has the odd bad day, she has fainted with it twice now which is rather scarey but since she has been on the baby gaviscon it seems to be under control, i look forward to when she is on solids in a couple of months and this is all behind her.

Fainting must have been horrible, our friends little baby has Refulx now, Like you say hopefully she will be totaly over it soon. She looks nice and happy in the big bed, surprising how much room a little baby can take up, Jack manages to push us to the edge of the bed.

she looks lovely

but tell me

does the sleepless nights get better ?

Hey mate, they are all different i hear.

It is hard work but i love every min i get to spend with her.

She sleeps from 10 at night to 7 in the morning now, been like that for the last month, she has just fallen asleep on my chest, ill give it 10 min then put her to bed:)

Beautiful J :). I melt around babie's since I had my little lady, I fill up sometime's just watching her sleep, love her so much.

I don't know if you've tried differant milk's with Isabelle, but we found out that our Scarlett was lactose intolerant, after we changed her milk she was a differant baby. :)

Hey mate, they are all different i hear.

It is hard work but i love every min i get to spend with her.

She sleeps from 10 at night to 7 in the morning now, been like that for the last month, she has just fallen asleep on my chest, ill give it 10 min then put her to bed:)

nice man, my son sleeps for 2 hours then is up again for 2 or 3 then 2 hours a sleep..same pattern but he is almost 2 weeks old..

nice man, my son sleeps for 2 hours then is up again for 2 or 3 then 2 hours a sleep..same pattern but he is almost 2 weeks old..

Thats how Isabelle was for the first few weeks, i soon sussed out that for every ounce of milk she drank she slept for an hour, get 4 ounce down her and she slept for 4 hours:)