The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ok another word game

adnanshah247

Ended up wasting a lot of time with some friends some waiting for one to turn up and this game gave us a huge laugh!

Idea is that the guy above you says a word and you have to say the first word that pops into your head. like if you mention chocolate first thing that comes to my head is cake.....

would be funny to see some results :innocent:

to get the ball rolling:- SUPRA

ow crap! see i remember now were i got the game from! thanks rocket!

actually mine is a little different, its to do with your personal thinking, like mallets game you would choose something like supra - skyline which relates to it.

mine is a personal re-direction like i mentioned the word supra and my mate came out with pregnancy, turns out he wanted a supra but got his wifey pregnant and couldnt. some personal things that came out were hilarious!

Guest willismaximus

Why, why did my quote not work properly!!!!!!!!

i think i have to 'FAIL' myself

FAIL....
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Why, why did my quote not work properly!!!!!!!!

i think i have to 'FAIL' myself

FAIL....
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif

Yes you failed, but to make you unfail (is that a word?) remember to include the [/QUOTE] ;) Sometimes it's easy to delete it by mistake.

Edit: Wow, this is turning out to be a great game afterall.

Guest willismaximus
Here's a word Adnan...Fail.

Ah HA!!!!!!!!!! (Cue Eureka type moment and some moderately evil sounding cackling)

Oh and i feel my word for the game in response to whatever word was mentioned last is quite simply

'Fwibble'.........

Guest willismaximus

Wait there a minute......... this game needs real words doesn't it...... :rolleyes:

well in that case

'Psychosomatic' no reason other than it popped into my head because it's a cool word, my mental train of thought really is that simple at times :D

Muffty

*Thinking randomly*...So who misses (muffs) err penalites?

StuartPearce

'Psychosomatic' no reason other than it popped into my head because it's a cool word, my mental train of thought really is that simple at times :D

Explanation...Stuart Pearce's nick name was Psycho

Bottom

Ok, that's probably a bit homosexual.