The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who are you? You could be anyone

Blackie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy on the outside and reflective on the inside.

I'm bored ...

Dude, if I was reflective on the inside, I'd never be bored - I could spend hours shining torches up my arsehole, nostrils & ears. How cool would that be?

:rlol: I just pi$$ed myself a bit, Funnyest thing i have read on here, EVER!

I'm over worked and under appreciated.

Exhibiting all the symptoms of someone stressed out: odd skin rashs come and go, tense muscles = back ache, poor memory, high/low moods, tired and odd sleeping patterns, irrational, difficulty making simple decisions, worried about everything etc. etc.

I find it difficult to appreciate the fine things I do have in life and be thankful for those.

I want to be more like I used to be, living for the fun of life.

I'm over worked and under appreciated.

Exhibiting all the symptoms of someone stressed out: odd skin rashs come and go, tense muscles = back ache, poor memory, high/low moods, tired and odd sleeping patterns, irrational, difficulty making simple decisions, worried about everything etc. etc.

I find it difficult to appreciate the fine things I do have in life and be thankful for those.

I want to be more like I used to be, living for the fun of life.

Pete you sound like I was about 4 years ago living for work and not working to live. It's real hard to get out of the situation because I'm sure like I had, you have created the work scenario you are now in.

I used to have a real problem with asking for help or delegating any part of the running the business (not an easy thing to do though when it's a small company), so I literally did everything. Something had to give in the end, that's when I realised I couldn't keep doing things the way I had been and had to admit to myself that I needed help, which then allowed me to concentrate on certain areas that needed my full commitment.

I've known you a good while Pete and I know how much work sometimes stresses you out, current times don't help either I know, but I really think you should do something about it before it gets too much mate.

I know how much work sometimes stresses you out, current times don't help either I know, but I really think you should do something about it before it gets too much mate.

Thanks for your words.

I delegate an awful lot out, but unfortunately after one of my guys left 5 months ago no one else can do certain areas of the ISP work...and I can't really afford to take someone else on at the moment. There's so much I want to do to advance the company, but the daily grind just gets in the way. I've learned to say "I can do this later" with a smile on my face, but I'm saying it too often and things are piling up never to be sorted.

I need to take a step back and view the situation rather than getting tangled up in things - it's just not as easy as it sounds.

I think it's happening to a lot of people, staff cuts, same work load = more work for less people.

I wish I could shrug this stuff off more easily, but I worry about stuff even before it's happened - and is beyond my control (silly!). It seems to be in my nature - Dad ended up retiring early due to stress.

This is why I love Rhodes and going away so much, I'm a different person out there.

Thanks for your words.

I delegate an awful lot out, but unfortunately after one of my guys left 5 months ago no one else can do certain areas of the ISP work...and I can't really afford to take someone else on at the moment. There's so much I want to do to advance the company, but the daily grind just gets in the way. I've learned to say "I can do this later" with a smile on my face, but I'm saying it too often and things are piling up never to be sorted.

I need to take a step back and view the situation rather than getting tangled up in things - it's just not as easy as it sounds.

I think it's happening to a lot of people, staff cuts, same work load = more work for less people.

I wish I could shrug this stuff off more easily, but I worry about stuff even before it's happened - and is beyond my control (silly!). It seems to be in my nature - Dad ended up retiring early due to stress.

This is why I love Rhodes and going away so much, I'm a different person out there.

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way mate. Think about looking forward to Lindos. :)

Thats some good advice from the bum bandit.

Thanks mate! :p That's a donkey punch I owe you now :D

Pete, take some time off with Vicki and chill mate.

Life it to hard at times and you need to take a step back and view the bigger picture.

The trouble is with taking time off when in a situation like that it's so much stress and hassle making sure everything is all covered work wise before you go, and then a nightmare sorting out all the crap that has built up in your absence when you return to work, it just gets you down more. It got to a point when I wouldn't take time off as it was easier, never again though :)

You're a bright chap Pete, can't you build a cloning machine? :cool:

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy. :blink: